Evil Genius Gets Busted After Taunting Cops On Facebook

scyther250

Jun 7, 2010
It concerns me that there have been an increasing number of spelling and grammatical errors in articles lately.

FungiGamer

Apr 23, 2008
Gasaraki said:
Also,
FungiGamer said:
If you're the cops are looking for you, don't post "Catch me if you can, I'm in Brooklyn" on Facebook."

"And now there's the evil genius who was taunted the cops by saying he was in Brooklyn."

Um.......what? Is it just me or is the grammar the first thing that caught my attention in this story?

Aside from that another amusing story
Because chances are you aren't actually in Brooklyn, and it wouldn't be very nice to mislead the cops like that.
Right?
Nice example of irony by the way
It's easy to miss, but it actually says "If YOU ARE the cops ARE looking for you..." this is not grammatically correct. The correct sentence would be either "If you're the cops AND you're looking for someone, someone shouldn't post... etc." or "If the cops are looking for you... etc."

GraveeKing

Nov 15, 2009
Well if they were smart - they wouldn't be criminals would they?
I know it's such a basic, simple thing to say but it's just true!

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
Dr. wonderful said:

Ye god, I met some stupid motherfuckers in my life, But that guy took the WHOLE DAMN BAKERY.
I was wondering how long it'd take the bad idea seal to show up. It's certainly justified.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
"Catch criminals using facebook. Like a BOSS!"-The Police
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Wow, he could have made an effort to look slightly evil.
Well to be fair, that amount of laziness is evil. I'm just waiting for a criminal to show a picture of themselves laughing manically like a true evil genius.

Gasaraki

Oct 15, 2009
FungiGamer said:
Gasaraki said:
Also,
FungiGamer said:
If you're the cops are looking for you, don't post "Catch me if you can, I'm in Brooklyn" on Facebook."

"And now there's the evil genius who was taunted the cops by saying he was in Brooklyn."

Um.......what? Is it just me or is the grammar the first thing that caught my attention in this story?

Because chances are you aren't actually in Brooklyn, and it wouldn't be very nice to mislead the cops like that.
Right?
Nice example of irony by the way
Um..... I'm not sure what your point is, but "If YOU ARE the cops ARE looking for you..." is not grammatically correct. The correct sentence would be either "If you're the cops AND you're looking for someone, someone shouldn't post... etc." or "If the cops are looking for you... etc."

Unless you somehow thought the first posted sentence was not a quote in which case there were originally quotation marks there to allude to that before you deleted them in quoting me
Whoooooooooops >.>

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011

This is just mountains of stupid.

But please, don't use words like evil genius even near this person, it makes me look bad!
Now fire the evil death ray!!!

Low Key

May 7, 2009
Criminals can't into Tor and MAC spoofing. Serves him right.

Off topic: Is it me or has there been an increase in this bullshit "Solve Media" verification crap? Every other post I make, this shit pops up.

James Crook

Jul 15, 2011
FungiGamer said:
"Here's a hint: If you're the cops are looking for you, don't post "Catch me if you can, I'm in Brooklyn" on Facebook."

Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking about when I saw these two.
In the first sentence, there's a missing word. I believe it might be the word "sure", because if it were in, the sentence would read "If you're sure the cops are looking for you".
For the second one, however, it must be a simple typographical error, because the sentence would read properly if it were the verb "has" instead of "was": "And now there's the evil genius who has taunted the cops by saying he was in Brooklyn".

vansau said:
Burgos claims to be a rap music promoter (under the name "R. Mack Milly"). Somehow, his upcoming prison stay doesn't seem like it'll earn him too much street cred, based on how embarrassingly stupid his arrest was.
I wonder what's the welcoming treatment in prison for people who abuse their girlfriends... Anyhow that wouldn't matter much, I'm pretty sure such humiliation because of how he got arrested is grounds for prison hazing. He'll get squashed like a fly.
Only thing I wish this man now is not to drop the soap.

DigitalAtlas said:
OMG! This is the guy is from my hometown. Thank god he's been caught.... In the most hilarious way ever.
You... know that dumb wannabe gangster? Was he always THAT stupid?

Corven

Forever Gonzo
Sep 10, 2008
Andronicus said:
darkstone said:
kidd25 said:
kebab4you said:
>Evil Genius
What now? I see the "evil" part but sure as hell not an genius.
i also wish to see the genius part of the story?
I think the title was meant to be read in an ironic sense.
Just wanted to point out that, in this case, the word you're looking for is "sarcastic", rather than "ironic".

OT: If "attention seeking" was a crime, these kinds of criminals should be locked up for life.
True...but I think I can spin it so that I'm still correct.

The man thought he was smarter than the police so much so that he openly taunted them, showing his stupidity, especially since he was caught soon after.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Oh god....Hahaha! Oh man, ok, I think i need something that expresses how i feel about all this: