EXCLUSIVE: Dark Horse Books Announces Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw's Debut Novel, Mogworld

Hexador

Dec 28, 2007
I am definately gonna buy it. Not only does the theme sound hilarious but since it's coming from Yahtzee I am sure I will love it.

I just hope he isnt nervous about being compared to Terry Pratchett and Douglas Adams.

Samurai Goomba

Oct 7, 2008
Bah, I'll buy the Alphabet of Manliness first.

And I hope Yahtzee does NOT review his own book. Nobody should have that terrible power.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
DuplicateValue said:
Squid94 said:
Definitely getting that. Be very interesting to see how he writes.
Here's an example of his writing: http://www.fullyramblomatic.com/articulatejim.htm
It's just the kind of humour I love in a book. =]

The link's okay. I promise.
Thanks for that, it's a good read. Shame he never got that published but I'm sure his new book will be just as good.

PsykoDragon

Aug 19, 2008
Congratulations Mr. Croshaw, I do hope you have a bright future awaiting you whatever you do. Just please don't stop killing horrible games with words.

Folsense

Oct 26, 2009
I'm very much looking forward to this, if it's anything like Terry Pratchett's novels, I'll be very pleased.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
I am cautiously optimistic about this, but it's pretty certain I'll buy it at some point of my life unless I either die unexpectedly or become homeless before I have a chance.

Arella18

Apr 22, 2009
Charli said:
Schmidtzkrieg said:
All we need now is for him to narrate the audio book and we're set
...Damn now Im gonna hold out just for this.
yeah he'd better cause if anyone else narrated it then I'd be ticked...btw lookin forward to it eeeee ^_^.

Mar 12, 2009
I don't think I want it if it's going to be a comedy, I haven't found Yahtzee funny for over a year now. I'd prefer his attempts at a Lovecraftian horror story to be published.