EXP: ScrewAttack's Death Battle! - Mario vs. Sonic

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
Innegativeion said:
I've seen a few of these before, never really liked them for being mostly arbitrary conclusion.

This one especially so.
I really like Mario but I don't see how you can see him as ever winning.

Sonic is effectively a saiyan or flash from DC. Mario would never be able to even see him coming much less fight back.

"Mario hits through bricks."

Yes. But Sonic punches through solid steel.

Mario is the better character to me but Sonic is ridiculously powerful.

Xanadu explained it even further above my post.

Orekoya said:
I like how the comments are about how much bullshit it is for Sonic to win against Mario just because "speed is a minimal factor". I mean acceleration is a crucial part of measuring force but whatever.
It is amusing. New Sonic games might suck but the character they are built around is incredibly powerful. Like stupid incredible.

ISearchForTraps

Jun 22, 2009
Negatempest said:

Long story short, even the transformer fans doubt starscream would win. Why? The simple reason that g1 starscream sucks at nearly everything he does.
Ditto, for all his weapons, Starscream's not suited to fighting such a small enemy, and more importantly, he's an 80s cartoon villain, losing is all he ever does. Well that and sucking. Still he is one of my faves and I accepted the outcome based on their research. Rainbow Dash can destroy a barn by smashing into it, Starscream can be disarmed by a mere human boy.

I.Muir

Jun 26, 2008
That is assuming that
A) Sonic miraculously received the chaos emeralds underwater before death
B) He does not get instant killed by the super star like everything else
C) Mario is out of 1 ups