EXP: ScrewAttack's Death Battle! Starscream vs. Rainbow Dash

ScrewAttack

May 16, 2013
ScrewAttack's Death Battle! Starscream vs. Rainbow Dash

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic VS Transformers G1! Which of these two high-speed Hasbro toys will dominate the skies and win this epic duel? Can a tiny pony really stand up to a giant living death machine?

Watch Video

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Kind of impressive till you remember that it's G1 Starscream. He's pretty much designed to get his ass kicked.

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
wth is this? i watched this already. this video is 1 year old. don't post it like it's new material.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Isn't this, like, a year ol---

Akytalusia said:
wth is this? i watched this already. this video is 1 year old. don't post it like it's new material.
Ah, thanks. Good to know I'm not going crazy and/or prescient.

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
Akytalusia said:
WRONG! It is 1 year and 11 months old. Your statement is clearly in error. The Escapist would not present to us a video that is (exactly) one year old.

BayouStalker

May 31, 2011
Eh, it was predictable who would win that one, the obvious choice was Starscream so they went with Rainbow Dash. It really shouldn't have come to anyone's surprise who was going to win for it. As for the actual battle, it was bland compared to their others, not really going that deep into what either could do which was a bit sad.

kenu12345

Seeker of Ancient Knowledge
Aug 3, 2011
Ohhhh its this video *grabs some popcorn* This comment section should be entertaining. We already got one person to start this off. Thank you BayouStalker

Rebel_Raven

Jul 24, 2011
Hoooboy, this death battle's gunna lead to another death battle in the comments section. I just know it! I'll be surprised otherwise.

I had to double check to make sure this was the death battle I thought it was when I saw the image go by in the scrolling what's new dealie.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
saintdane05 said:
MWAHAHAHAHA! Let the flame wars BEGIN!
Starscream was doomed, even Megatron knows whats up

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Would eating that crystal thing actually kill Starscream? Or would it just make him wish he was dead as he slowly passes through Rainbow Dash's intestines?

Getting hit by an object moving at mach 10 would probably kill anything.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
saintdane05 said:
Eh, it's G1 Starscream, Failure's practically his only option so i doubt anyone's going to indulge in a flame war this time even if Pony's are involved.

If it was Armada/Cybertron Starscream on the other hand though...this forum would have exploded by this point.

kailus13 said:
Would eating that crystal thing actually kill Starscream? Or would it just make him wish he was dead as he slowly passes through Rainbow Dash's intestines?

Getting hit by an object moving at mach 10 would probably kill anything.
Given the nature of starscreams spark...it'd probably do bugger and all to both of them. Fact of the matter remains though, in that form, he can't do much till he gets his hands on a more powerful bot to control.

Proeliator

Aug 22, 2012
Wow, this screw attack is like, two years old.

But this fight is a little unfair, they pitted the most incompetent transformer against the most headstrong pony.
Rebel_Raven said:
Hoooboy, this death battle's gunna lead to another death battle in the comments section. I just know it! I'll be surprised otherwise.

I had to double check to make sure this was the death battle I thought it was when I saw the image go by in the scrolling what's new dealie.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
heh, this one again.

if G1 Starscream wasn't such a *****, I'm sure people would have a problem with it. But, he is, so they don't to my knowledge.

IceForce

Is this memes?
Legacy
Dec 11, 2012
Wait, why is the Escapist reposting stuff that's been on youtube for nearly 2 years?

Same video.
"Uploaded on 23 Sep 2011"

Burnhardt

Elite Member
Legacy
Feb 13, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
saintdane05 said:
There are two Death Battle videos out that will really kick off a flame war here when they're released. This one is nothing by comparison.

Pyramid Head

Jun 19, 2011
I'd object to the outcome of the battle because the numbers they referenced were pulled out of the ass of an idiot who didn't understand the mach cone phenomenon, but then again both shows are shit so who gives a fuck? I'll just choose to believe that while celebrating her victory Rainbow Dash visits Pinkie Pie, eats a drugged cupcake and is then tortured to death for the sake of making more cupcakes.

lastjustice

Jun 29, 2004
Pyramid Head said:
I'd object to the outcome of the battle because the numbers they referenced were pulled out of the ass of an idiot who didn't understand the mach cone phenomenon, but then again both shows are shit so who gives a fuck? I'll just choose to believe that while celebrating her victory Rainbow Dash visits Pinkie Pie, eats a drugged cupcake and is then tortured to death for the sake of making more cupcakes.
My problem is that gave Starscream a top speed based off a real life F-15, which is not his top speed. They go and cite all the silly over the top feats of rainbow trying to convert the numbers...even if done wrong, but then just go well F-15 goes this fast...so does Starscream. (in Lex luthor's Superman returns voice) WRONG!!!! Sorry tell these two, but you failed do your homework on this one. Starscream travels through space regularly on the show. If his top speed was only as fast as Mach 2 , then it would take from years go anywhere even if Cybertron is barely outside the milky way. His top aerial speed has to be much higher and it's silly limit him to an earth vehicle's perform when he is clearly above and beyond them. He would be able to run circles around this silly colorful pony.

They gave the Null Ray a weakness it's never been stated to have. It's blow up trees and whatever else he's fired at with it just fine despite being organic material. It's just extra effective against machines, and as dumb as G1 Starscream is, I'm sure he'd know if his weapon couldn't damage an organic horse since he's a massive coward and is very aware of his limits.

For the finale, Starscreams spark is indestructible period. He was an actual ghost in G1, and not even this pony could harm him.

Ultimately I get this a gag topic, but if was done legitly or were had characters of same eras fighting (1980s MLP gets wrecked by 80s screamer), or more current versions of Starscream tear Rainbow dash a new one.