Extra Extra: Freaks flaunt freaky actions at Con!

ThreeName

May 8, 2013
Valderis said:
So they are just talking and being dicks? You can just walk away, what are they gonna do, stop you against your will on camera?

Go watch a Japanese Gameshow.
Boy, we dun' take kindly to y'ur level-headed logic types 'round 'ere.

'less you git outraged over minor incidents that can be easily solved, it's best you jus' move along.

WindKnight

Quiet, Odd Sort.
Legacy
Jul 8, 2009
Cephiro
Country
United Kingdom
Valderis said:
So they are just talking and being dicks? You can just walk away, what are they gonna do, stop you against your will on camera?

Go watch a Japanese Gameshow.
They'd harassed multiple con-goers, and looking into the general background, they'd used Illegitimately gained ID's to make it look like they were with a radio station to get access to the con to do their harassment. And when they were called on it, they promptly cut and burn,. with their youtube channel 'man banter' being deleted as they went into hiding.

I've seen at least two reports of personal experiences from these guys, and that in of itself is two too many even if you don't consider the number of girls they may have harassed, and the fact there were teenage girls attending the con.

evilneko

Fall in line!
Jun 16, 2011
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
If you believe he deserves a beating - sorry, I guess I should call him "it" since apparently he's lost his right to be seen as a human being now, again, your connection to reality, please do try and get it back - what the fuck would you do to people who actually harass others? You know, who do more than make jokes about creampies to make people feel awkward and do so repeatedly? What about people who commit other crimes? And where is the connection between this guys actions and him deserving to get his face smashed in?
I'm going to have to agree with this, even though I don't often agree with Smash.

Disproportionate Retribution for a small infraction is an anime trope that shouldn't be applied to real life. The incident as described doesn't warrant physical violence beyond a good slap.