Fable II Alignment Contest Winner Announced!

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
So, Virgil, is the current 'winner' 18 years or older or not? I'm just curious, 'cos I know I was too young to enter anyway. :)

Virgil

#virgil { display:none; }
Legacy
Jun 13, 2002
The_Oracle post=6.74941.851274 said:
So, Virgil, is the current 'winner' 18 years or older or not? I'm just curious, 'cos I know I was too young to enter anyway. :)
Based on the entry and account, yes. I don't think they verified with the winner yet though - that's why I don't think the post was supposed to go up. I think someone hit approve on accident :p

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
Virgil post=6.74941.851279 said:
Based on the entry and account, yes. I don't think they verified with the winner yet though - that's why I don't think the post was supposed to go up. I think someone hit approve on accident :p
Hmph. The moderators back at my old board were more capable than the ones here! :)P j/k)

qbert4ever

Dec 14, 2007
The_Oracle post=6.74941.851284 said:
Virgil post=6.74941.851279 said:
Hmph. The moderators back at my old board were more capable than the ones here! :)P j/k)
Banned!

Na, I'm kidding. Congrats to the winner, if he really is a winner. If not, congrats to whoever takes his place *prays to every major and minor god known to man*.

ElArabDeMagnifico

Dec 20, 2007
What would you do?

1. Congratulate the contest winner!

2. "Just another day" and go on with your life.

3. KILL HIM AND TAKE HIS STUFF! hack into Themis-Media and give yourself that badge!

and c'mon, everyone knew that "Good" would have been the least popular choice, so they ended up outsmarting themselves.

I voted for evil ;_; then neutral the second.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
I came to 4 logical conclusions going by evil was what everyone's first reaction was going to be.

1. If everyone is evil, they will naturally go for good to outsmart the majority of evil ones.

2. If you realize most people are going to go to good to outsmart the evil ones, then sticking to evil will mean having the least number of votes.

3. Everyone will be polarizing themselves as good or evil so going neutral will be the smartest.

4. Realizing that any of the above three are logical and not having any proof that people will pick a certain one, you are left with a 33 and a third percent chance that one group will have the least votes considering you have no other confirmed facts. So just pick one and cross your fingers. This is the one I picked and I chose evil because that's what I always do.

Limos

Jun 15, 2008
I picked evil but got the neutral badge for the questions. I really thought evil would be the majority. I guess everyone else thought that too.