Facebook CEO: People Who Trust Me Are "Dumb F*cks"

Georgie_Leech

Nov 10, 2009
Meanwhile, I laugh at the individuals who trusted him, rather than post no personal information beyond name and use a cut-away e-mail to keep them form having anything that they can use against me in the future. Paranoia can be a good thing, children.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
I'm okay with it. Anyone putting anything harmful on a social networking site should be stepped on a bit. Welcome to the modern age, where the internet is as much a liability as an asset.

Vorpals

Oct 13, 2008
Am I the only one who sees the irony of this, that he's not for privacy, and then one of his private conversations is leaked?

Jamieson 90

Mar 29, 2010
This is one of the many reasons why I never have and never will have a Facebook account.

Or as my cousin refers to it, stalkbook.

Friendface from the IT crowd is always funny as well :)

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
It is so refreshing to see a corporate CEO admit he's an evil fuckwad. He's got a smile that just begs for a laser point between the eyes and some crosshairs to be photoshopped onto it.

slowpoke999

Sep 17, 2009
Dam these Ceo's are having a fucking bet or something, first Farmville CEO says he admits his games had spyware and he knew it, now this guy says his audience are dumbfucks.What's next?

Blizzard:"Everyone who plays WoW has no life"
Barack Obama:"Anyone who voted for me has a low IQ"
Escapist News Room"Everyone on this site is a social parasite who will never amount to anything"

Lucifron

Dec 21, 2009
Andy Chalk said:
The thing I've never really understood, speaking of irony, is that if people want to keep shit private, why are they putting it on Facebook in the first place? Or anywhere on the internet, for that matter?

Maybe I'm too old to be hip to "nu-privacy," but it seems to me that if you want to keep something to yourself, you keep it to yourself.
This. Facebook raping your privacy is easily avoided by common sense.

D-Mc-G

Nov 17, 2009
I'm glad I stuck to my guns and didn't join in with the "Let's all join Facebook!" fad, think this justifies my reasons for avoiding it and twitter in general.

Marowit

Nov 7, 2006
Matt_LRR said:
And with that, so is all my information deleted from facebook.

-m

This was the last straw for me too when I saw this a week or so ago on Digg. I'll be warming up my popcorn for when he enters his death spiral.

PrototypeC

Apr 19, 2009
Hehehe, I like this guy. I'd like to see Bill Gates be that honest, even in confidence to a friend online.

Considering this is years ago, in confidence, and none of our damn business, I can't say it really changes my opinion of Facebook or Mark Zuckerburg. I'm keeping the Facebook account, since in this day and age there isn't anything there that anybody couldn't find out with a few searches... but then again, my every other post isn't "f**k my boss, man. Gay b*tch" or "sooo wasted last night! Holla if you find ma keys!!"

Veylon

Aug 15, 2008
Huh. This actually makes me like the guy more. Not that I want anything to do with his company or anything, but at least he's honest about what it's about. That's a nice change of pace.

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
Fuck!

I joined facebook a few weeks ago to help get to know my college roommate for next year and now I am regretting that decision...