Facebook Friends Bomb Each Other in Zynga's Empires & Allies

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
Didn't the browser based Age of Empires game roll out it's Beta a few weeks ago? I remember seeing TB's "WTF is..." about it. Is this a new trend?

I can't say I dislike it...... but it's a little heartbreaking to see where the mighty RTS genre has gone. :(

Thyunda

May 4, 2009
warcraft4life said:
Thyunda said:
Y'know what, I'm actually enjoying this game. I'd probably prefer it if there wasn't such an irritating energy bar. In fact, there shouldn't even be an energy bar. But, anyhow, the game is pretty good. I haven't gotten round to invading my friends yet, purely because trying to get people to play Zynga games with you is like trying to get them to give you money to take off your clothes.
Hmppffhh

In like two weeks you'll be able to get more energy via virginville.. :L
Um. What?

Thyunda

May 4, 2009
warcraft4life said:
Thyunda said:
warcraft4life said:
Thyunda said:
Y'know what, I'm actually enjoying this game. I'd probably prefer it if there wasn't such an irritating energy bar. In fact, there shouldn't even be an energy bar. But, anyhow, the game is pretty good. I haven't gotten round to invading my friends yet, purely because trying to get people to play Zynga games with you is like trying to get them to give you money to take off your clothes.
Hmppffhh

In like two weeks you'll be able to get more energy via virginville.. :L
Um. What?
REPORT FOR LOW CONTENT (I joke - plus you quoted :L)

They'll find ways of using there other shitty games to further yourself in this one

"Complete bank robbing in Mafia wars for 30 extra minigunsssss"
"Harvest 30 corn crops for [cotton shield]"

etc.etc.
Ah. You confused me with 'virginville'. Also, I play FarmVille anyway. I think there's something seriously wrong with me.

And you're a seriously hyperactive user...your posts have this vibe of caffeine attached to them.

Carnagath

Apr 18, 2009
GrizzlerBorno said:
Didn't the browser based Age of Empires game roll out it's Beta a few weeks ago? I remember seeing TB's "WTF is..." about it. Is this a new trend?

I can't say I dislike it...... but it's a little heartbreaking to see where the mighty RTS genre has gone. :(
It's not an RTS by any stretch of the imagination. It's a mix of empire building and TBS, and a pretty decent one at that, especially if you are not super paranoid about your FB profile and don't mind adding a few strangers who also play the game so that you can invade them mercilessly (you can do that to your friends too but it kinda makes me feel guilty to invite a friend to check out a game and then roflstomp them).

InsaneFool

The Dude Abides
Jan 18, 2010
Zynga made it? Nope - not gonna play it purely on principal...I'll wait for the Civ FB game thank you.