Fallen Earth Halloween Event Keys

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Fallen Earth Halloween Event Keys

Want more than just tricks and treats for Halloween? How about a chance to get your hands on a 14-day trial pass to an upcoming MMO, Fallen Earth?

Fallen Earth is a post-apocalyptic MMO set near the Grand Canyon in year 2156 after a deadly plague has decimated most of humanity. What will you do to survive in this brave new world?

Fallen Earth features six factions, a classless advancement system and a crafting system where players can create their own in-game items.

Has your interest been piqued? Thanks to our friends at Icarus Studios, The Escapist has 2000 trial keys to give away, just in time for you to take part in their spooky Halloween Event Weekend!

If you are at least 18 years old, head over to our contest page here and sign up for your trial key [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/contests/register/fallenearthhalloween].

Have fun and have a Happy Halloween in Fallen Earth's massive post-apocalyptia!

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
Damn 404 error let me try this game. Seriously what am I doing wrong? It won't let me get to the D/L client. Hey Spinwiz you know this is Halloween not April Fools right? And it is still to early for a Devil's Night prank.

ShutN

Oct 23, 2009
squid, don't enter in the 2 for the url. Delete the two. Ignore the two. It's nothing more than a badly placed numbered step.

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
ShutN said:
squid, don't enter in the 2 for the url. Delete the two. Ignore the two. It's nothing more than a badly placed numbered step.
Thank you. It just finished D/ling. And welcome to the Escapist.

And thank you Spinwiz

Dragon_of_red

Dec 30, 2008
At times like this, i wish i had either lied on my profile page or was actaully over 18, dammit.

Just, dammit.

totary

Oct 18, 2009
finally i get to try this game. keep reading forums and stuff about it looks good but most people say it's unbalanced in the crafting aspect. oh well i'll try it for free lol

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
Yay! An MMO with an Apocalypse, good customization, and FPS view! Thank you Escapist for giving us a chance to try it out!

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
2000 keys?
2000?
Wow.

I hope every single one of them are put to good use guys, GL and I hope you win! I tried the Fallen Earth beta and it seemed like it had a lot of potential - at the time, my only problem with it was that it was just unpolished (which is pretty much how a beta is supposed to be, you know?).

totary

Oct 18, 2009
well i got 14 hours till download is done. can't believe this. oh well i waited a week for the keys to come out guess i will go to bed and hope for the best.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Booze Zombie said:
I beta-tested this game, it's pretty damn decent!
I also beta-tested it, it was crappy. Ugly graphics, weak performance, boring world... Yeah, they managed to show how a real post-apocalyptic world would be - boring and empty.

Don't get your hopes up, there's a good reason why they're giving keys so fast.

Lenny Magic

Hypochondriacal Calligrapher
Jan 23, 2009
I Beta-tested it, but my connection was terrible. I only connected once and then ended up lagging into the distance, also I felt kinda lonely...

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Spinwhiz said:
If you are at least 18 years old, head over to our contest page here and sign up for your trial key [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/contests/register/fallenearthhalloween].
Ooooh. I'm old enough, but I read the terms and conditions/etc, saying I need to put it on my profile :(
I don't want to do that, but that means I can't apply for the key. Hauuuu...
Damn. knowledge is power. so I'd rather go without the game than post more than is needed to be known about me on the net.
Oh Phooey.