Fallout 4:San Francisco

Raynoson

Mar 31, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGg6m7CEluE&feature=feedrec_grec_index

Hell yeah! Asides form rising excitement of the fact that Fallout is coming to the Golden Gate, I'm wondering if anyone else thinks they can top their last piece of work or this will just end up being the same old same old of yester-years. (Not that it is a BAD thing but sometimes not so good)

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
Richard Hannay said:
This trailer doesn't look even a little bit real.
I'm with you on that. And why would they release it on that YouTube account, rather than one they already have? I'm callin' it: Fake.

Mar 28, 2011
Fake, but an interesting idea.

My main fakery sensor immediately thought; "No fifties music. Fake."

That and surely they'd be using the Skyrim engine for Fallout 4.

ACman

Apr 21, 2011
No Ron Perlman? No haunting fifties love ballad?

Dis is not Fallout.

Really should be Fallout: Mexico next.
Sun, sand, radiation, bigger badder drug-cartels, Beaches. I want to see a beach in a Fallout game.

Or Fallout: Canada. More mutants.

scarab7

Jun 20, 2009
Well this was called out already by the many. Anyone who knows their Fallout can see how the city of SF has it's issues for being the stage for the next Fallout.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
For reference, this was the Fallout 3 Teaser Trailer.

Bethesda got a lot of stuff wrong with Fallout 3, but their teaser trailer certainly wasn't one of them.

And that certainly wasn't Bethesda's teaser for Fallout 4.

WeAreStevo

Sep 22, 2011
Although this is fake, I'd LOVE to see FO come to SF and the bay. Maybe a return to Novarro? Arroyo?

And yes, I know FO2 was set there, but why can't they re-tread to older locations now that they've updated the game? There's no law saying they can't.

I'll just be stoked for another FO game.

In all honesty though, it will probably take place in Mid-America (like Chicago or something like that)