Fallout 4's Nuka World DLC Launches Tomorrow - See the Park in this New Trailer

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Fallout 4's Nuka World DLC Launches Tomorrow - See the Park in this New Trailer

The final Fallout 4 DLC launches tomorrow, and there's a brand-new trailer for it today.

Fallout 4's final DLC sends you to the Nuka-World amusement park, which is filled with raiders, monsters, and all sorts of foes. You'll throw your lot in with the raiders and try to seize the rest of the park from the monsters and people that are living there.

In preparation for the launch of Nuka-World tomorrow, Bethesda has released a new trailer that shows off the different areas of the park, as well as a number of the developers talking about how the DLC will work, and what you'll be expected to do. You can also see some of the new weapons and armor that you'll be able to acquire in the park.

While Nuka-World is slightly smaller than Far Harbor in size, Lead Level Designer Justin Schram says in a post on Bethesda.net [https://bethesda.net/#en/events/game/fallout-4-vacationing-in-nuka-world/2016/08/29/187] that, "the density of content and the sheer amount of things to do makes it almost as big. There's so much packed into it."

Nuka-World is launching tomorrow on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Throw my lot in with the raiders?
Yeah, no, I can see myself failing that quest line immediately. At least there'll be some loot to grab.

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
Help the raiders?

The hell with that. All they're gonna get is a nice serving of Explosive 5mm Brotherhood justice when I get there - screw the story. I'm not helping any raiders accomplish anything except meeting their maker.

Starke

Mar 6, 2008
Thought that was releasing in 20 minutes or so.

EDIT: Yeah, downloading now.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Doesn't the main character have a child that needs rescuing from an evil corporation or some such? Oh, the little baby can wait, we just got some new settlement crap to play with, and Preston wants you to help out a settlement.

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
Mine just finished downloading. Whoopee! Didn't even realise I had Steam open. Can't play it yet though, since it's nearly 11 AM in Aus right now. I've got other stuff to do first. :(

Mar 30, 2010
Lead a raider gang? None of my current characters would do that so I'm gonna need to start a new character, but how is that going to fit in with the 'loving husband and father' script that we're forced into by the main game?

On the plus side - paddle-ball! :)

DeadProxy

Sep 15, 2010
Not much of a spoiler, but there's a quest to kill the gangs, so there's always that option.

Jut started the dlc a few hours ago, so I don't got much of an opinion on it yet. Definitely not suited for "good" characters though, th for sure.