Fallout: New Vegas "Will Take Hundreds of Hours to Explore"

UberMore

Sep 7, 2008
This should be good, I'm looking forward to finding out why Vegas isn't a waste and generally seeing some "new" tech, hopefully.

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
Just because it takes a hundred hours to explore doesn't make it good. Could be big, uninteresting place to explore.
Also, WTF happened to exploring a wasteland? What's the point of having a post apocalyptic game set in a living city?

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
Any news on an actual story in this one? After that horrible thing in fallout 3 they called a "story", I'm incredibly pessimistic about this one.

Axolotl

Feb 17, 2008
Capachinola said:
Fallout in a functional city? Kinda ruins the point, correct me if i'm wrong.
The Hub
Vault City
New Reno
NCR
San Fran

Fallout has always been about the cities.

Dancingman

Aug 15, 2008
Hopefully these guys can do better than Bethesda did, but it's Obsidian, it's what I've come to expect.

Dancingman

Aug 15, 2008
Capachinola said:
Fallout in a functional city? Kinda ruins the point, correct me if i'm wrong.
I dunno, the pockets of civilization thing is kind of interesting, a nation as prosperous as the USA would probably have at least one surviving city. I think it makes it kind of interesting to have this big bastion of civilization in an otherwise irradiated nothingness.

ZippyDSMlee

Sep 1, 2007
100s of hours translates to 50 hours if you clear the map........... F03 was under developed and rushed I doubt New vegas will be much better.....rather more of the same.....

JoshGod

Aug 31, 2009
courier searching for what you were carrying which will be important to the story and who wanted it hmmm.... infamous anyone?

other than that excellant.

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
I can't wait for New Vegas.
I've only played Fallout 3 a little, and I liked it, when I have the money, I'll buy the Game of the Year Edition of Fallout 3 and explore everything. :D

MR.Spartacus

Jul 7, 2009
As long as it's better than Fallout 3(not that it was bad) I'll be happy. Oh and hopefully it has more depth.

GothmogII

Possessor Of Hats
Apr 6, 2008
Why do I getting the oddest sensation amnesia will be involved? Could be wrong, after all, you might not know what's in the package/thing you're couriering in the first place.

Still, can't wait :3

ImprovizoR

Dec 6, 2009
I wish more developers were like Bethesda or Obsidian or whatever. They make huge games and then they make DLC. Other developers make short empty games and then they charge you with DLC that was supposed to be in the game if you want the full experience. That's theft. I can't wait for New Vegas.