Fallout News Coming Tomorrow Morning

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
Fallout 4 will destroy the world with tears of joy.
Fallout Online will destroy the world with tears of pain.

Yakostovian

Jul 26, 2010
Soviet Heavy said:
Bethesda, please stay on the East Coast and leave the West Coast to Obsidian.

Unless this announcement also comes with the caveat that all the writing will be covered by Sawyer and Avellone. Then we'll be good.
I'd like to see any new location. Texas, New York, Seattle would all be good. Boston is also acceptable, but not the Capital Wasteland again.

RobXSIQ

Feb 22, 2015
I actually got some leaked info. they are releasing the fallout 3 and fallout 4 soundtracks. should be at walmart in September in a "music from the vault" superpack. said up to 50 songs, all of the ones in game, and some of the same genre. 50$ package.

They are releasing it now due to the leak.

No game, but maybe in 2018

RobXSIQ

Feb 22, 2015
Yakostovian said:
Soviet Heavy said:
Bethesda, please stay on the East Coast and leave the West Coast to Obsidian.

Unless this announcement also comes with the caveat that all the writing will be covered by Sawyer and Avellone. Then we'll be good.
I'd like to see any new location. Texas, New York, Seattle would all be good. Boston is also acceptable, but not the Capital Wasteland again.
ooh..dude, I would love to revisit 101. See if Amata is doing well, etc.
also..Liberty Prime!

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
I bet it's just going to be a teaser trailer - Like a 2 second long clip of a fallout style 4 with a jazzed up version of the Fallout 3 intro music.

I'm calling it now.

Jacked Assassin

Nothing On TV
Jun 4, 2010
Introducing The Fallout MMO! The MMO designed to make you feel like a lone wanderer! Except this time around you're likely to see a bunch of White Males running around in their briefs! And if they can they will kill you for the sake of tea bagging!

And witness the excitement of not being able to play as a Ghoul, Super Mutant, etcetera just because "we got to keep it real!"

Experience the joy of being called Immoral as you make choices like

1 - Not permanently killing people in Vault 112 via Chinese Soldiers.
2 - Not giving a baby to a crowd who states they want to kill her for a cure.
3 - Killing 3 Ghouls because if you don't they'll kill a bunch of snobs in a tower regardless of the coexisting option.
4 - Blowing Up Megaton just in case The Children Of Atom could ever become a major religion that nukes other cities via that large stockpile of Atomic Bombs in an abandoned building.

5 - Move on to New Vegas where you get to kill (New) Canaanites! Because Genocide Good!.... Unless referring to Nazi Germany.... Then Genocide Bad!

But if you did do The Objective Good according to Bethesda then you will then get Moral Pip Boy that looks like Jesus.

Just remember no one in their sane mind should trust you in real life if you

1 - Came to the same Moral Good Conclusions in 1 & 2.
2 - Allowed 3 (Or more) plausible killers to live with them.
3 - Let religious nutters go verbally unchallenged because they aren't harming anyone currently.

4 - Coming to an actual moral good not based on falsified religious books. Bethesda already did it with slavery.

-

Part of me wants to be excited for tomorrow. But my previous playing of 3 & NV makes me question Bethesda's (Objective) Morality.

On the other hand part of me is hoping they tick off a lot of FO fanatics by it turning out to be Elder Scrolls 6. Because at least ES proves its religions to itself. And not prove its religion to reality like FO.

BoogieManFL

Apr 14, 2008
PerpetualGamer said:
I have prepared myself mentally for Fallout Online, made by the same people who made ESO, using the same engine, with different art.
Ugh, I hope not. ESO brought nothing new to the MMO genre, other than perhaps the PvP.

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
If this is anything other than Fallout 4, I will burn Bethesda to the ground. You've tempted me too long, ya bastards!

SonOfVoorhees

Aug 3, 2011
Now this is the game that will make me buy a new console. We have had good stuff like Witcher 3 and some great games in the future like MGS5, Deus Ex, Tomb Raider among others. An Fallout 4 is the cherry on the current gen gaming pudding. :)

Doom972

Dec 25, 2008
There's a small part of me that dares to hope for an old school isometric Fallout game. Fallout 4 would also be nice I suppose.

Knight Captain Kerr

May 27, 2011
I said it as a joke to my friend but now I'm genuinely considering the possibility that this could just be an enhanced re-release of Fallout 1 & 2 like what happened to Baldur's Gate with an iPad release and everything.

Fallout 4 is an open secret, we all know they are making it. I've said before I think Fallout 4 by Bethesda will probably be very good and I think they'll learn from some of their mistakes from Fallout 3 and improve upon it, but it won't be as good as New Vegas. If somehow is then great but I don't expect it to be, I'm a fan of Bethesda but I don't think they're quite that good.

Jake Martinez

Apr 2, 2010
Major_Tom said:
It's probably going to be some shitty MMO.
I hope not. I really do not want to play MMO's any more. They are for the most part, incredibly boring since the mechanics are 99% the same across the genre.

Let's hope for a nice single player rpg set in an interesting location. Let's be optimists!

Jaeke

Feb 25, 2010

I will sacrifice my firstborn child (all of them) to keep this from being an MMO.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
aaaaaand ITS THE FALLOUT MMO

:D

:D

D:

honestly I get super excieted but then I remember it will likely be developed by Bethesda...so I'm only a little excited