Fallout Shelter Update Adds Dogmeat and Other Pets

Lizzy Finnegan

Mar 11, 2015
Fallout Shelter Update Adds Dogmeat and Other Pets

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1016/1016801.pngPermalink[/B]

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
On one hand I'm kinda tempted to try this out again, on the other I don't want to deal with anymore death claw attacks, those damn things are just too common and annoying to deal with.

EternallyBored

Terminally Apathetic
Jun 17, 2013
Silentpony said:
Isn't it sad its a better Fallout game than Fallout 4?!
I dunno, considering you're probably in the tiny minority on that opinion, you'll have to tell us whether you find it sad or not.

Smarmy half-assed jabs at the game aside, I haven't played Fallout Shelter in awhile, I'm glad to see the game get updated, but it could really use some more tasks or room types as the end game leaves you with pretty much nothing to do beyond collecting weapons and armor you don't need or repelling attackers that go down way too fast once your dwellers all have anything stronger than BB guns equipped.

kuolonen

Nov 19, 2009
Worgen said:
On one hand I'm kinda tempted to try this out again, on the other I don't want to deal with anymore death claw attacks, those damn things are just too common and annoying to deal with.
I have some good and bad news for you. The good news is that death claw attacks got very much lesser around 1 month ago. Stealth nerf possibly. Bad news is that it seems to have gone back up after this patch. Got hit by 3 death claw attacks today. Two of them during the same play session.