Fallout-Themed Cars Announced For Forza Motorsport 6

Lizzy Finnegan

Mar 11, 2015
Fallout-Themed Cars Announced For Forza Motorsport 6

Turn 10 Studios, developer of Forza Motorsport 6 has announced that it will be releasing two Fallout 4 themed cars for the game.

Turn 10 Studios has partnered with Bethesda in order to give Forza Motorsport 6 players two Fallout-themed cars, it was announced today [http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm6_fallout4_f100].

"As part of the partnership, players of Fallout 4 on Xbox One will receive the Chryslus Rocket 69, a fictional car from the Fallout universe, which will be made available in Forza Motorsport 6 in 2016," the announcement reads. "In addition, Forza Motorsport 6 players will receive an exclusive Fallout 4-themed version of the 1956 Ford F100 in the game. With an iconic Vault Boy theme, this Fallout 4 version of the F100 will be sent to Forza 6 players today in celebration of the upcoming Nov. 10 launch of Fallout 4 on Xbox One."

"As a fan of Forza Motorsport 6, it is great to see Fallout 4 making an appearance in celebration of the game's launch. We are looking forward to showing the fans the new world of Fallout and the Ford F100 Fallout 4 is now part of that," said Todd Howard, Game Director for Fallout 4 at Bethesda Game Studios.

The truck is blue and yellow (of course), and features Vault Boy's face and a lot of rust. For a limited time, a Chryslus Rocket 69 coupe will also be available and will be released "soon," although images are not yet available.

[gallery=4993]

Fallout 4 releases on November 10 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.

an annoyed writer

Exalted Lady of The Meep :3
Jun 21, 2012
That's cool and all, but if they don't have a vault boy bobblehead mounted on the dash like the subject of this gloriously insane review, I shall be disappoint.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Almost regretted my console choice for a second there. But honestly, i don't see that vehicle winning any races anytime soon. Still would like a Forza competitor from Sony...Sony? Are you even listening anymore? Is anybody still alive there?? Hello??...

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Oh god, please tell me they're keeping the clipping and bugs for authenticity! Nothing screams Fallout like clipping into a streetlight and then freezing for 30mins!

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Silentpony said:
Oh god, please tell me they're keeping the clipping and bugs for authenticity! Nothing screams Fallout like clipping into a streetlight and then freezing for 30mins!
Hold on, you're about to rupture something.

*Drains the excess sarcasm fluid out, changes the oil, and squeegees the windows before talking to the owner with a DEAD STARE*

There you are, sir. Good as new.

> Why thank you, sir. I feel much better now.

> That's great, but what about my car?

> Ice cream.

OT: This is funny, but the Highwayman would've been my first choice.