Famous People With Funny Traits

mitchell271

Sep 3, 2010
I couldn't think of a title that didn't make me want to gouge my eyes out so sorry if there's spelling mistakes because I have no more eyes.

As much as I had to admit, there are some celebrities I really like, whether they're internet celebrities or normal people celebrities. Guys like Yahtzee to Corey Taylor, who happen to be some of the ones on the top of my list. And because they're people, they have weird traits just like everyone else. Yahtzee is 6'5", making him one of the few people I'd have to look up at to talk to, Corey Taylor believes in ghosts and has [a href="https://twitter.com/HugoTheAngryToe/status/422918409538400256/photo/1"]Hugo the Angry Toe[/a], etc.

What are some of the people you like, and share something cool! And I'm sorry for stooping to the celebrity fanboy level...

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Vin Diesel is a massive geek... that's quite funny, I guess?

Nicole Scherzinger is a classically train singer and pianist (trying to find proof on the pianist thing). I love her :D

Apparently Ke$ha has an IQ of 140.

For the British people, Neil Buchanan from Art Attack was in a heavy metal band. And the lady who played Po from tellitubbies went on to play a drug taking lesbian in some TV show.

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
I don't know if Keanu Reeves has any funny traits. But he seems like the coolest guy ever.

Spaghetti

Goes Well With Pesto
Sep 2, 2009
This one's for British People of a certain age, but

As many of you may know, was the charismatic host of The Crystal Maze, Richard O'Brian (Great show by the way)

He wrote the Rocky Horror Show, the Rocky Horror Picture Show and played Riff Raff in the movie! Maybe that's not that it impressive, but it surprised me when I learnt it for the first time recently.