Fat Man Needs Costume Ideas

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
Really? The thread has gone this far without the most iconic pudgy character around??

lapan

Jan 23, 2009
I would have suggested The Blob, but someone ninjaed me.

You could try The Thing, from the Fanatasic Four

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Requi3m said:
Seems you already made your choice, but I'll post this anyway. Obelix!

Obelix would be so awesome, but I can't grow a powerstache quick enough. And he deserves natural facial hair!
wtfclowns said:
Wario! As only big guys can pull him off right.
Suprisingly enough, yellow longsleeved shirts and hats are nearly impossible to come across in my town. And the only overalls are like 70 bucks, goddamn Dickys x.x.
Firia said:
Really? The thread has gone this far without the most iconic pudgy character around??
Same thing as above, it's so hard to find a cheap pair of overalls, everything is really overpriced where I live.

For all those curious, I actually think I'm going to be Raptor Jesus.

Duskwaith

Sep 20, 2008
Requi3m said:
Seems you already made your choice, but I'll post this anyway. Obelix!

WIN!

Ill agree with the person who suggested the Heavy from TF2. You can make a sandvich aswell

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
PayneTrayne said:
Firia said:
Same thing as above, it's so hard to find a cheap pair of overalls, everything is really overpriced where I live.
The internet chooses you!
Your second hand stores. :)

Snarky Username

Elite Member
Apr 4, 2010
I realize it's for an anime contest, but I had the perfect costume in mind for virtually anything else

All you need is a baby, which are fairly easy to find

Kenni-chan

Nov 1, 2009
Boomer-sama-kun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basically the L4D Boomer with anime eyes OR his bastard brother Sailor Boom, which was the boomer in a sailor moon outfit.

Both were the product of me and my friends study period

Daffy F

Apr 17, 2009
Aby_Z said:
Wait, so are you open to anime ideas then? If you are, I present to you Gluttony: Anime convention, duh. I gotta read more closely... Gluttony still stands though.
Aww. Look at his lil' button nose!
OT: I can't actually think of any plus-sized anime characters... Sorry

MDSnowman

Apr 8, 2004
UnSeEn60 said:
Herb sewell said:
You could always be Fatman from Metal Gear Solid 2. All you would need is a BIG coat, neck/face cover, roller-blades, and a bald cap. For accessories a C4 and an airsoft glock wouldn't be to hard to find.
Aaarrgghh! Totally what I was thinking too! Great minds, huh?
Make me #3 on the Fatman band wagon.

Snicks

Jan 4, 2009
Rukia from Bleach. Because the best fat guy cosplayers are the ones that dress like tiny girls.

Failing that Spiderman, or anything involving tight latex.