Father Builds Arcade Cab For His Daughter

RedDiablo

Nov 8, 2008
nilcypher said:
RedDiablo said:
What a great father. But too bad the daughter won't pay him back anyways.
Pay him back? Not sure what you mean.
I mean do something back for the good things he's done. For example, if I gave you an apple, it would be kind to give me something in return. I know that everyone will be saying to me, "It's parental love! You don't need anything back". But really, look at the work and money he put into it. She should at least do something back for him.

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
RedDiablo said:
nilcypher said:
RedDiablo said:
I mean do something back for the good things he's done. For example, if I gave you an apple, it would be kind to give me something in return. I know that everyone will be saying to me, "It's parental love! You don't need anything back". But really, look at the work and money he put into it. She should at least do something back for him.
She's four.

RedDiablo

Nov 8, 2008
nilcypher said:
RedDiablo said:
nilcypher said:
RedDiablo said:
She's four.
Okay, I'm beat there.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! Robbing a 4-year old would probably be...wrong, though, wouldn't it? Damn.

And ponies will never be passe. Never. ;)

runtheplacered

Oct 31, 2007
RedDiablo said:
Why would she need to pay him back? She's his daughter. You do nice things for your children because you love them, not so they give you something in return.

Ronwue

Oct 22, 2008
Let's just hope she's as much into videogames as her dad is into making that stuff for her. That's a ftw dad.

Bagaloo

Sep 17, 2008
A very lucky 4 year old girl.
I admire him for the personalised touch and all, making it smaller etc, but it makes more sense to me to just build one in general, full size, and have a footstool for her, so its more usable as she grows older, and by the dad himself.

But then thats just me being selfish; if I built something like that I would want to play too! :p