Favorite Arcade Shooter

Editos

Sep 14, 2009
House of the dead 2.

Id stand there with both guns like something from a John Woo film.

Yes, I was sad as a child.

deltasniper1640

Dec 16, 2009
Def Time Crisis 2, but a close second of mine is Ghost Squad. I can beat that game with just one credit...which means i have no life ftw

L3m0n_L1m3

Jul 27, 2009
knight of some random number said:
House Of the dead three. I remember a time when a friend and I played for hours on a single machine with just five pounds. We even gained a crowd of about ten people watching us. Execpt we didn't actually no they where there, until we were done playing and turned around.
Yeah, my friend and I would do that too. Except the crowd would usually yell at us to give them a turn. :(

lenneth

Aug 17, 2008
Kiutu said:
knight of some random number said:
House Of the dead three. I remember a time when a friend and I played for hours on a single machine with just five pounds. We even gained a crowd of about ten people watching us. Execpt we didn't actually no they where there, until we were done playing and turned around.
They were waiting to play, you hogs.
( :p )
Maybe but sometimes people in arcades like watching people who are really good, DDR usually draws a crownd if you can play it well

Chicago Ted

Jan 13, 2009
Another Time Crisis fan. 2 is great, but I have to give 3 my favourite just because it added some new weapons in. There's also a great sniper game that I love, but I can't remember the name of it...

Sketchy

Aug 16, 2008
Time Crisis. Me and a mate set a high score, like, in the top 3 in a bowling alley near where I live. I was proud. Mind you, it doesn't get played a whole lot, but having my initials up there was pretty cool.

kannibus

Sep 21, 2009
Raptor Call of the Shadows.

Simply the most epic arcade shooter ever made for the PC.

Rhythm

Sep 17, 2008
I used to play operation wolf tons. I loved that game as it had recoil! Was unheard of at that time.

Mind you I am getting pretty old now : <

TPiddy

Aug 28, 2009
Commander Jack Rankin said:
TPiddy said:
Anyone ever heard of CarnEvil? That one took the cake for me. I like to head back to Playdium every so often and give it my money.
Oh, yeah. I used to play that all the time. I have vivid memories of being pelted by flying corn dogs.
Hahaha, I totally remember that... I always remembered that it, like most arcade games, was cheap as hell sometimes... especially the bosses... it would cost you at least a dollar for every boss because it was impossible to stop them from hitting you at least 3-4 times.

1-800 NOOB OWNED

Dec 16, 2009
TPiddy said:
Anyone ever heard of CarnEvil? That one took the cake for me. I like to head back to Playdium every so often and give it my money.
I agree that game was awesome. Also Ocean Hunters and Ghost Squad were good games. Untill the Wii ruined ghost squad