Favorite Cancelled TV Show

PhiMed

Nov 26, 2008
dragonslayer32 said:
PhiMed said:
dragonslayer32 said:
firefly obviously.Agreed
dragonslayer32 said:
the tv series of blade was also quite good.Yeah, it was. And that doesn't get said enough. Can we be friends?
dragonslayer32 said:
(does scrubs count?)
Oooh, nevermind. By the time they finished that one it wasn't so much cancellation as euthanasia.
agreed, the last few series' of scrubs are, lets face it, shit; but nobody can say that 1-3 are, they are immense!
Yeah, I loved the first few (maybe even more than 3) seasons, but it was allowed to plod on a little longer than it needed to. It jumped the shark, then circled around, lined up, and jumped it again.

RobDJClark

Oct 31, 2009
Sonic Sat-am. It was amazing. Cancelled for what reason. Lost its TV ratings to the Fricking Power Rangers. Curse you Zordon!

(Not to say I didn't watch Power Rangers. I was a geek child after all :) )

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Arrested Development... It was the closest thing America would get to British television, but it went over the heads of too many people...

Sylocat

Sci-Fi & Shakespeare
Nov 13, 2007
Wow, there are so many... anyone else remember Action, starring Jay Mohr? It was this brilliant satire of the film industry, and a takedown of the corporate studio heads.

Then, of course, there's Firefly, Arrested Development, Dollhouse, Terminator: the Sarah Connor Chronicles, ReBoot, and of course Futurama.

Phantomess

Sep 19, 2009
Yeah, I'm going Firefly on this. Brilliant show. We still sing "The Man They Call Jayne" at work.

Also Jekyll (BBC). I'm well aware that it was six-part mini series, but putting season one on the DVD covers is MISLEADING! I wanted MORE!

Link112

Dec 1, 2009
Seriously though, it's about a group of futuristic space pirates basically mixed with heavy Japanese culture and a bit of wild western themes.

Just watch it.
Chinese culture, not Japanese.

Jinjiro

Fresh Prince of Darkness
Apr 20, 2008
I miss MST3K, that show used to make me cry with laughter.

And Firefly. :(

Markness

Apr 23, 2008
Despite the fact that I only read 2 posts, and 1 of those was firefly, I'd like to add that my favourite cancelled show is... "drum roll" ... Firefly. Wow, that was disappointing.

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy and SatAM.

The latter is a really good Sonic cartoon in a sea of bullshit (Sonic X, Underground all that crap.)

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
Invader Zim, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy and Dexter's Lab.

I loved those shows. So very much.

Duffy13

May 18, 2009
Evilproduct said:
nonl33t m4st3r said:
Futurama is coming back in June on Comedy Central! :D
http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/futurama/index.jhtml
The catch is though that none of the voice actors are returning. They have to re-tool the whole series. the first episode is called "Rebirth" or something like that and it involves all the characters being reborn as new characters with different voice actors.
They resolved the contract issues, they are returning as of this moment.