Favorite character in a fighting game

Zallest

Sep 25, 2008
Sakura and Chun li from street fighter and Poison!
also Bridget from Guilty Gear

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
Move wise, probably Goh from Virtua Fighter. I just love his cool Judo throws and submission moves.

Character wise, probably Napalm-99 from Urban Reign, because of his awesomely over the top name, or Scorpion because he's just plain awesome.

sequio

Dec 15, 2007
my fav characters are females in tight/little clothing. Other than them, i like sub-zero/scorpion.

black lincon

Aug 21, 2008
mitsurugi from soul caliber because he is one of the few cheap characters in the series, and second would have to be sheik from SSBM not brawl, she only rocked in melee. and just for the hell of it, "GET OVER HERE!"

The-Big-D

Feb 4, 2008
Tekken: Kazuya
Mortal Kombat: Sub Zero or Scorpion
Street Fighter: Ryu
Soul Calibur: Maxi

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
I'm quite partial to Raphael in Soul Calibur and Sol Badguy in Guilty Gear. Although, in terms of awesomeness, pretty much all the characters from Guilty Gear are great. Faust is just loads of fun to play with.

EDIT: I'm amazed noone's said Dan yet.

Combined

Sep 13, 2008
Hanzo Hattori for being all-round awesome in Samurai Showdown.

And Caffeine Nicotine just for being so addictive in the same game.

dmjord

Jul 3, 2008
Fightgarr said:
Riptor from Killer Instinct and Blob from Clay Fighter are my picks.
I completely forgot about Killer Instinct.I can't remember the Indian's name but he was my favorite.

Riley_Tahn

Aug 27, 2008
dmjord said:
Fightgarr said:
Riptor from Killer Instinct and Blob from Clay Fighter are my picks.
I completely forgot about Killer Instinct.I can't remember the Indian's name but he was my favorite.
You're thinking of Thunder =]
Yeah, Killer Instinct is by far the best fighting game, having all my favorite fighting game characters: Jago, Spinal, Fulgore, Sabrewulf, Glacius, Spinal, Riptor, Thunder, and Eyedol =D

Jumpman

Sep 4, 2008
Maxi from soul calibur. Sure his name sounds like a brand of feminine hygiene products, but he'll beat you down if you try to say it to his face. I like the rapid combinations and the fact that even when he's just standing there he looks freaking awesome doing his nun chuck kata thing. Plus the Elvis hair is the greatest.

http://www.videogamechat.net/pics/523-fygukfnmsa.jpg

... So I just did a google search for this pic, and sure enough, feminine hygiene products. Lots of them. With wings!

Mr. Fister

Jun 21, 2008
Link from Soul Calibur II

Although I've always enjoyed playing as Raiden in the Mortal Kombat games.

Not Lord Atkin

I'm dead inside.
Oct 25, 2008
Hwoarang from tekken.
did you know that he can take all th opponent's health without even letting them get up from the ground?