Favorite classic Nick Shows

Ando85

Apr 27, 2011
I have noticed that I can barely tolerate watching Nickelodeon now. iCarly, Drake and Josh, and such sicken me.

I found as I was growing up in the 90s era there was so many shows that I loved. Doug, Clarissa Explains It All, Pete and Pete, Salute Your Shorts, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, All That, Rocko's Modern Life, and Kenan and Kel are some of my favorites.

There was also a slew of quality game shows. Guts, Wild and Crazy Kids, Nick Arcade, Double Dare, and Legend of the Hidden Temple.

What were some of your favorites?

Wr3kluz

Aug 14, 2011
I was so excited when I heard they were playing old Nick shows again. I dvr'd All That, but a couple episodes in I had to stop myself. I'm not saying it was horrible, at least not most of it, but just couldn't sit through If it didn't have Kenan or Kel in the sketches. Which I then decided to watch Kenan and Kel. Which didn't disappoint. I'll watch Rocko's modern life everynow and then on Netflix, but I think most of 90's Nicktoon's are remembered being better then what they actually are :/

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
This topic is pretty much similar to this http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.308207-Your-Favorite-Nickelodeon-Show-Ever

OT- My all time favourite is Kenan and Kel. I also love watching shows like Sabrina, Rugrats, Angry Beavers, Invader Zim, Ah real Monster!, Hey Arnold and etc.

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
Scarim Coral said:
This topic is pretty much similar to this http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.308207-Your-Favorite-Nickelodeon-Show-Ever

OT- My all time favourite is Kenan and Kel. I also love watching shows like Sabrina, Rugrats, Angry Beavers, Invader Zim, Ah real Monster!, Hey Arnold and etc.
Damn, you took all the shows I was gonna say. I'm just gonna add Rocko's Modern Life, and CatDog.

TCPirate

Dec 1, 2009
Invader Zim was an insane cartoon! I used to laugh my ass off watching that. I was surprised they'd actually show it on Nick

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
We had this topic yesterday.

Also, Angry Beavers and Invader Zim. Avatar is newer but is still great too.

BTW, iCarly sucks shit through a straw now. Oh wait, it has done it since release.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Pretty much every cartoon before the mid-2000s. Also, teen showslike Clarissa Explains it All Kenan and Kel, All That... Never cared too much for the game shows, though Legends of the Hidden Temple was pretty cool.

*SIGH* I hate feeling so old...

effilctar

Jul 24, 2009
My favourite is either Ren and Stimpy, Catdog, Angry Beavers or Hey Arnold. Ah the 90s. A golden age for cartoons. Does anyone else remember Beavis and Butthead on MTV?