Favorite Discontinued snack/drink?

Turtleboy1017

Likes Turtles
Nov 16, 2008
zelda2fanboy said:
Mountain Dew Pitch Black 1 and 2
Cupcake Pebbles (You burned so brightly so quickly)
Oreo O's (too much sugar made it way too good)
White Chocolate M and Ms (Maybe the next Pirates of the Caribbean movie will bring them back)
Hidden Treasures breakfast cereal (I can still taste it)
123 Jello (To this day, I'm not entirely sure what the fuck this stuff even was supposed to be)
Halloween Mojito Jones Soda (Almost drove me to start drinking)
Iron Beer (a rare Cuban softdrink I found in Florida - it's like cream soda, but not)
Iron beer? I love that stuff. Got this bakery down in Los Angeles that is exclusively Cuban... Iron beer is on the menu, not rare at all. I have 3 or 4 a week!

And I really miss Wonder Balls. They were these chocolate balls with delicious disney character shaped candy in the middle.

Tilted_Logic

Apr 2, 2010
Cleverplane said:
Dunkaroos. They were these little graham crackers in kangaroo and basketball shapes that came in a plastic container with icing attached for dipping. I haven't seen them in years, but when I was younger, they were just about the most valuable thing you could have on the playground, aside from smuggled-in Pokemon cards.
Dunkaroos! Mentioning the playground pokemon bit was awesome too. Totally agree, they need to bring Dunkaroos back. Actually now that you've mentioned Pokemon I remember some awesome cereal, like cheerios but with marshmallow pokemon in it (made by Kelloggs). I felt like a dork for a while bringing bags of it to school, but anyone who tasted it will tell you it was the best cereal ever.

Only other thing I can think of is this chocolate bar... I think it was called a Choclair or some variant of that spelling. Best chocolate bar ever.

I can't even find a link to them on Google they're that hard to find.... I use to get lucky every few years and find them in this corner shop that use to sell all sorts of interesting outdated/odd brand stuff.

Having never heard of half the stuff you guys are mentioning I feel so out of the loop XD Jeez, I missed out on so much bizarre stuff.

Deef

Mar 11, 2009
Old Dutch RAVE chips. So much flavouring on every chip, it was the best.
I wonder why they stopped making them?

acturisme

Jul 21, 2008
A frozen food vendor here in the states used to sell a snack called a barquito which was like a burrito only on a pizza crust with no tortilla. It was awesome. Only I haven't seen the like in about 16 years.

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
Cane Sugar Soda of Any Kind that ends up replaced with white sugar or HFCS.

Life isn't quite complete till you've had a "real soda".

As for most of what everyone else said...Some of those colors make my insides hurt (like pitch black).

feeback06

Sep 14, 2010
Seems like a lot of this stuff is still around where I live, but Surge isn't for sure and I wouldn't mind having that back again.

Figrut

Oct 29, 2008
I want canned cheese tortelinni's back SOOO BAD. Definately the food I miss most from my childhood. FOr the last decade (minimally) everytime I am in the grocery store I check JUST IN CASE. You never know. This might be the week.

Figrut

Oct 29, 2008
Hey FILM.GEEK.CHICK Check around big name liquor store chains. At least one location might carry them.

Gnarynhar

Jan 9, 2010
octafish said:
Well Pollywaffles, I miss Pollywaffles. It's an Australian thing, you wouldn't understand.
Okay, it may be because I never leave the house anymore but, THEY STOPPED SELLING POLLYWAFFLES?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh, and Monaco Bars. I adored Monaco bars, sure you can get knock offs, but it's not quite the same.

Oh man, no more Monaco Bars, no more Pollywaffles, what is the world coming to?
And Bundaberg root beer. It's nigh impossible to get root beer in Aus, and Bundaberg used to make a nice one, I moved onto their sarsparilla when they stopped making the root beer, but again, it's not the same.

Just_A_Glitch

Dec 10, 2009
I know I'll be forgetting something, but the first two that pop to my head are Pepsi Blue and Starburst Hard Candies.

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
Mountain Dew Ultra Violet, a diet soda that was kinda berry flavored. It was delicious.

Pepsi Holiday Spice, I've actually been trying hard to remake this every christmas. I've come close, it's a matter of putting mulling spices in the soda and warming it up... the problem is trying to keep the fiz it.

7-11 brand flaming hot cheetos. They reappear every now and then, but I think they changed the formula. The first batch they made we're extremely hot. Not like "ow my mouth burns hot" but hot as in you could feel the burn as they made their way through your body. Extremely painful to poop too. BUT THEY WERE AMAZING!

Polaris19

Aug 12, 2010
Mr. Omega said:
Vanilla Coke. I think it's still continued, but it's almost impossible to find. I just found a case of it yesterday, and there were only like 2 cases of it.
It usually only shows up around the holidays. Upsets me because that stuff is amazing.

It is a cereal, but I mis Oreo O's. Those were so much a part of my breakfast when I was younger. I miss them so much...

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
mistergobbles said:
Mountain Dew Game Fuel. Oh my GOD that stuff was good.
I had the elixir of gaming only a few times before they stopped putting them on the shelves in Canada... Damn it!

OT: Old Dutch Rave S&V chips [http://www.taquitos.net/snacks.php?snack_code=1457]... I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!

Sarkule

Jun 9, 2010
Lime Coke, and Pokemon cereal.
Pokemon cereal being pretty much Lucky Charms, but the marshmallow bits were in the shape of different pokemon!
Sadly we can't get Lucky Charms in Australia, easily anyway!

TeeBs

Oct 9, 2010
There was an energy Drink called Boo Koo, to me it was the most delightfully bitter energy drink ive had.

BabyRaptor

Dec 17, 2010
Those old Snapple fruit drinks that came in the big bottles. Crab Apple was my favorite...Those things kicked much ass.

Gekkeiju

Jan 3, 2011
i shouldnt read this thread, it just makes me want things I cant have D:

interesting how a lot of the things are drinks though..