Favorite Game Developer

recoverytwo

Sep 27, 2009
I used the search bar and saw that the last "Favorite Game Developer" was over a year ago, so after a year of great games,controversies,surprises, who is it ?

I was starting to have a love affair with Lucasarts when they remade The Secret of Monkey island and then made a original IP (internally) (for once in there bloody lives ) even if it wasn't very good. Then they released Republic Heros and we lost touch with each other for a month or so until she showed SW:TFU2 and we went out for some coffee.

But then Valve gave me a blow bob with L4D2.

Jonny49

Mar 31, 2009
Even though they are no longer around, I'd say Free Radical. Quickly followed by Valve.

revjay

Everybody's dead, Dave.
Nov 19, 2007
Looking Glass, they gave me Thief. I'm sure there's others but just a tip of the hat to Looking Glass Studios

Volafortis

Oct 7, 2009
1. BioWare (Honestly do not think BioWare can make a bad game. They've had weaker games, but no BAD ones.)

2. Blizzard (Mainly because Warcraft 1, 2, and 3 were my life growing up. Blizzard RTS = pure win)

3. Valve (Would've beaten Blizzard if they still gave two shits about Half-Life)

4. Bethesda (Epic Open-world environments. That is all.)

Most Hated? SouthPeak. Fuck those tossers.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
Valve They're about as awesome as game developers get.

And probably Insomniac - not as awesome, but still pretty cool.

Shru1kan

Dec 10, 2009
Bethesda. Even after that miserable excuse of a game, WET, they remain on top with thier RPGs.

mrjinx

Dec 31, 2008
Valve, Blizzard. I play mostly PC so it's pretty easy, both have never really made a bad game, and they support their games after release. (L4D2 haters might disagree but I don't).

I also like anything Bioware makes, and I enjoy Relic's RTS games, but Relic is pretty bad at balancing.