Favorite Game Developer

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
To totally break the trend, Retro Studios. They really changed what a first person shooter could be like, replacing run'n'gun action with exploring expansive worlds with enemies to match.
Then Hal Labs for SSB, Kirby, and the Mother series.

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
Bioware (how dazzlingly original, i know), valve (even more original :D), nintendo and Hal Labs

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
I'm going to have to go with Blizzard. They have yet to disappoint me, unlike most other developers.

BY2K

Dec 21, 2009
1. Valve (For listening to their community this much, making jokes about it, making all those references, constant support and free DLC, great games - every single one of them - ).
2. Naughty Dog (Jak and Daxter).
3. Bioware (Great idea for game, innovative games - Mass Effect - great selection of RPGs.)
4. Pandemic (R.I.P, loved Battlefront 2).

David_G

Aug 25, 2009
Blizzard- Because of all the RTSs they did, not because of WoW.
Bioware- They're one of the best, if not the best Western RPG developers around.
Valve- Anything made by them is gold, ANYTHING!
Infinity Ward- Say what you will about them, but without them Call of Duty wouldn't have existed.
Team Silent- Yeah, they're not still around, but all the games they made were awesome (sadly, they only made four games)
Ubisoft- Ubisoft are pretty good, they've made some pretty awesome games.
2K Games- They've made two games which are in my favorite games of all time list.
Capcom- Yes, they are both developer and publisher, but they've made the Ace Attorney series and also, RE4.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Relic: For keeping Warhammer 40,000 alive in RTS form. Khaine vs Bloodthirster... good times...
Behemoth: Need I give a description as to why? Clue: Animated Crashing