Favorite NON-gaming hobby

elffymon

Apr 11, 2008
Gardening, Renovating my house as i can afford it, fishing, camping, painting, carving.

no defined order there

FranicalFrazical

May 5, 2008
Reading, I work in a second-hand bookshop so it's kinda hard not to.
Watching films, my favourite hobby :)
ahem...eh origami *cough*
Walking and Jogging
(Not a hobby, I think) Hanging around with my friends

BlueMage

Jan 22, 2008
Sex. And martial arts. And rebuilding one of my various project computers with a new operating system to see how well it works.

But mostly sex. I don't read much anymore.

Le' Moog

May 10, 2008
(attempting) Guitar.

Drawing/Painting (only cause art exams are upon me and I only took it as a skive subject but it's now the only one i have a chance of passing)

TV (Doctor Who, Mighty Boosh and Heroes!! woo! go me)

Socializing (relatively new but refreshing :D)

R31NDR

Apr 8, 2008
For me it would have to be playing either pool/snooker, I'm not gonna set the world alight when I play but it's a good way to pass the time when out with mates at the pub.

Gooble

May 9, 2008
Playing guitar, going out (is that a hobby?), playing cricket (fun to play, not so fun to watch)

Cyberius

May 11, 2008
you can do other stuff besides gaming? lol sry, outside of my basement i like playing tennis, and practicing parkour (www.americanparkour.com) for those of you that wanna check it out. o ya, and sex, that's up there to.

BlazeTheVampire

May 14, 2008
Outside of gaming, I work in a video game store. Which leaves only a fraction of time for you know, college, and stuff like that. lol
But seriously, I'm an actor. Theatre is one of those hobbies that significantly limits the amount of other hobbies you get to have.

hairdo2000

May 8, 2008
I started to play guitar about ten years ago to counter act the nerdyness of loving games and to pick up chicks, not only did it work on the ladies but I also kinda liked it, and now I'm a teacher, WHO KNEW!!

seanzala

Oct 14, 2007
Tabletop wargames for me, specifically Warhammer. As for things entirely non-gaming related, reading and writing mostly. And of course browsing forums like this one.

IvanRosski

Apr 24, 2008
Painting models, reading, sci-fi TV shows, looking after my pet snake, and trying to figure out what the hell her (ather attractive) ladyship sees in me!

TonyOfPlimith

May 14, 2008
Being Irish. Yes that's about it.

On a more serious not. I enjoy the following (and not excluding other things) Sci-Fi, Horror and Action movies, reading all types of literature, computer gaming, Water (Very refreshing), Air (Allows me to exist).

Really I like computers in general because I'm a Computer Technician (My title is far longer, let's keep it short), meaning I would not be mad enough to go into this line of work without liking them.

Necrohydra

Jan 18, 2008
BlazeTheVampire said:
Outside of gaming, I work in a video game store. Which leaves only a fraction of time for you know, college, and stuff like that. lol
I worked 20+ hours a week in college, alongside a full class-load, and still had time for other things. It's all about time management. And forgetting to do your homework. Regularly.