Favorite TF2 Moment

dthvirus

Oct 2, 2008
Well, the entire enemy team bum-rushed my Lvel 3 Sentry Gun once during CTF_Well. Hell if I know why. The forward area of the base was full of bodies.

As a Sniper, I spotted a Spy disguising and running into my base from the battlements in Hydro. Sure enough, a 'friendly' Pyro wanders onto the battlements looking for me. Last thing he saw was a Kukri.

TheLastCylon

Apr 14, 2009
2fort. I was demoman. Camping in front of blue supply room. Door was rigged with mines and how many times does the SAME THREE PEOPLE walk out? Not one, not two, but five times. Needless to say, the area around the door had a nice red paint job by the time I was done there.

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
As a Demoman, I had an engineer running towards me, shotgun in hand. He was jumping up and down as he ran at me, so I fired a single pipebomb at his feet. Just as he jumped up, my bomb landed at his feet and exploded.

He went straight up in the air, to the point that I lost track of where he went. A few moments later, he plowed back into the ground as a crumpled corpse.

Demoman beats Engineer.

RhusRadicans

May 6, 2009
I have plenty of great stories about me experiencing moments of skillfull glory, but the funniest and most memorable tales are usually about accidents.

My personal favorite is when I was taunting with the Sandman in an attempt to kill a zoomed-in sniper in front of me in order to unlock the respective acheivement. I wound up, but, as usual, the sniper strafed to the side just far enough to dodge the attack. Just as I had lost hope for this attempt, a teammate ran past, followed shortly thereafter by another teammate who happened to be right in front of me as I swung. Low and behold (and much to his surprise), the "teammate" in front of me spontaneously turned into an enemy spy as I hit him, and promptly went flying halfway across the map. He probably remembers it as the worst moment of his spy career, but it's certainly the funniest spy moment I've ever seen.

Oh, yeah, and my best moment of badassery with any class was when I was playing as a sniper and got charged, at close range by a scout, soldier, and demoman, all at the same time. It was an open area on a surf map, I was standing on top of a wall, the soldier was on the wall to my left, the demoman to my right, and the scout was below us, firing up at me. I got a headshot on the scout, killing him instantly, dodged the soldier's rockets while getting two succesive heatshots on him (the latter of which was lethal), and got several more shots on the demoman, finally killing him with a heatshot only to be gibbed moments later by a posthumously detonated grenade. I felt awesome about this at the time, and only more so as time went, on, although I concede this particular instance involved some luck, and has not often been replicated by me.

Lukeydoodly

Sep 9, 2008
Rusty Bucket said:
Me and a friend completely annihilating the enemy team on 2fort as a medic and pyro. Mind you, this is on 360 so it's full of idiots.

Killing a heavy/medic combo with my 'axe of justice'.

Messing about as a sniper on the battlements of 2fort, getting ubered by my friend to make my headshot on the enemy sniper easier. I think we pissed him off after the third time.
WE MAKE GOOD TEAM!

The kill cam for that headshot must have got a "WHAT THE FUCK?!" face from the other guy :)

Rusty Bucket

Dec 2, 2008
Lukeydoodly said:
Rusty Bucket said:
Me and a friend completely annihilating the enemy team on 2fort as a medic and pyro. Mind you, this is on 360 so it's full of idiots.

Killing a heavy/medic combo with my 'axe of justice'.

Messing about as a sniper on the battlements of 2fort, getting ubered by my friend to make my headshot on the enemy sniper easier. I think we pissed him off after the third time.
WE MAKE GOOD TEAM!

The kill cam for that headshot must have got a "WHAT THE FUCK?!" face from the other guy :)
I thought it was a completely normal thing to get head-shotted by an ubered sniper?

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
Hmm, I don't know. Maybe getting my 5th sandman today? Oh wait, that's a bad moment... Well the best that has happened to me so far was backstabbing 3 heavies and their medics which really surprised me and my dry cleaner. Man, such fun :D

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
Got bored with spy for a while one time, I got four of my friends and one of us was a Heavy the other a Pyro, The two others were Medics healing us.
Best team ever.