Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Dead Rising.

Just kill off hordes of zombies.

That blows off lots of steam.

Or GTA. Killin' some random pedestrians with a rocket launcher is fun

Xtroni

Feb 20, 2010
Dynasty Warriors 3 nothing blows of steam like slaughtering hundreds of enemies!

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
Probably something like Unreal Tournament or Quake, but generally I log onto my clan's (clan I'm in, not clan belonging to me if any NT people are here) TF2 server, sometimes the server of one of the members there which runs custom maps and dice mod.

srm79

Jan 31, 2010
GTA IV - TLAD in particular with the double barrel shotgun is something of a giggle :)

Se7enUpMustang

Apr 7, 2010
Saints Row 2, Mercs 2, Conker live and reloaded, or Mech Assult 2

all are simple, entertaining, dont have annoying physics, and usually get rid of my anger rather quickly. How on earth can you be pissed when you just called on a carpet bomb that leveled 4 city blocks and while your waiting for the dust to clear you have to hold an umbrella because there are still bits of people falling from the sky.

not to mention that they're all piss easy

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
For me, any game lets me blow off some steam. MadWorld is really good for this, and so is Dead Rising. All games where you have little challenge killing the "normal" enemies is really good.

Eliam_Dar

Nov 25, 2009
L4D2 mainly, though I also like grid, since for some reason driving at high speed helps me forget about everything, and my Dahiatsu Sirion 1999 can't do that in real life

CoverYourHead

High Priest of C'Thulhu
Dec 7, 2008
Oblivion, turn down the difficulty all the way and go on a roaring rampage delivering death and destruction to every city.

And Dead Rising, killing zombies is great relief.

AWAR

Nov 15, 2009
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Wandering around is very relaxing. If everything else fails, I will always return to Half Life 1 or any beating game on my 'Pee