Favorite Villain Lines

Johnny Impact

Aug 6, 2008
Post your favorite lines from any villain in fiction. Can be movies, games, books, anime, any character who is A) evil, and B) not real. I'll start, and probably add more later. This is just top-of-my-head stuff.

"You don't have an inferiority complex, Wesley. The sad truth is you're simply inferior." -Angelus, Angel

"I did it thirty-five minutes ago." -Ozymandias, Watchmen

"You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition's given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Agent Starling? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed: pure West Virginia. What is your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamp? You know how quickly the boys found you... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars... while you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the FBI." -Hannibal Lecter, The Silence of the Lambs

"Not enough gun." -The Saint of Killers, Preacher

"It is....too late for me, son." -Darth Vader

"I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other." -the monster, Frankenstein

EDIT: Fixed the time. Should not have been too lazy to look it up. Shame on me.

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
"You will become my force of retribution. Where you tread, doom will follow. Go now and claim your destiny, death knight."

-The Lich King

Seriously, when I heard this line I just felt something that day.....Something Well done....

Also this:

Single handedly one of the best villains ever.

DevilWithaHalo

Mar 22, 2011
Oh god, oh god so many good ones I can barely keep it in my pants!

"Peace was never an option." Magneto, X-Mne First Class

"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" Joker, Batman

"I'm not a comic book villain. Do you seriously think I would explain my master stroke to you if there were even the slightest possibility you could affect the outcome?" Ozymandias, Watchmen

"Wanna know how I got these scars?" Joker, The Dark Knight

"Kneel before Zod!" Zod, Superman II

"I have to go now, I'm having an old friend for dinner." Hannibal Lecter, The Silence of the Lambs

"You best start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner. You're in one!" Captain Barbossa, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

"I hate warriors, too narrow-minded. I'll tell you what I do like though: a killer, a dyed-in-the-wool killer. Cold blooded, clean, methodical and thorough. Now a real killer, when he picked up the ZF-1, would've immediately asked about the little red button on the bottom of the gun." Zorg, The Fifth Element

"You know I've noticed an infestation here. Everywhere I look in fact nothing but undeveloped, unevolved, barely cautious, pond scum totally convinced of their own superiority as they scurry about their short, pointless lives." Edgar the Bug

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die." Roy Batty, Blade Runner

"He hasn't earned the right to die by my hand!" Bill the Butcher, Gangs of Newyork

Ugh... far too many!

Dec 14, 2009
Foolishness Dante, foolishness. Might controls everything, and without strength, you can not protect anything, let alone yourself.

Vergil, Devil May Cry 3.

So much awesome.

madwarper

Mar 17, 2011
After that my guess is that you will never hear from him again. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Verbal Kent, The Usual Suspects

Captcha: all your base
Looks like Captcha wants to mention Cats from Zero Wing

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
Do they have to be evil? Because I'm not so sure that tag applies to Grand Admiral Thrawn, who espoused great lines almost continuously.

Case in point - His final words:

"But...it was so artfully done."

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
When I said "deadly neurotoxin," the "deadly" was in massive sarcasm quotes. I could take a bath in this stuff. Put in on cereal, rub it right into my eyes. Honestly, it's not deadly at all... to *me.* You, on the other hand, are going to find its deadliness... a lot less funny. - GLaDOS, Portal

Gotta be one of my favourite villains of all time! X)

EDIT: Just remembered another, more serious one;

Your hope ends here! And your meaningless existence with it! - Maester Seymour Guado, FFX

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Oh pretty much every word that comes out of BlazBlue's Hazama's mouth is a quotable villian line. He's just so awesome!

The part in his story mode where he spends about 5 minutes systematically destroying Tsubaki's free will with this one huge speech comprised almost entirely of convincing half truths, was so amazingly evil. I can't even quote bits of it, the entire thing must be seen.

A few quotes that have stuck with me are:

"You'll have a front row seat... TO THE END OF THE WORLD!"

"I'm not really the "fighting" kind of guy you know?"

"*Random fits of insane laughter*"

His voice acting is so good. Like REALLY good.

[sub]Noel Verrrrmillllllion![/sub]

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
"I'll catch you with my devil bag. You may think I've gone insane, but I promise... I will kill again!" - Bob from Twin Peaks.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Johnny Impact said:
"I did it nineteen minutes ago." -Ozymandias, Watchmen
That's thirty-five minutes. I checked just now.

"This is my world... You're just living [/in]in it."
-The main villain from Steampunk

SSJBlastoise

Dec 20, 2012
Not necessarily my favourite but easily one of the most memorable villain quotes.

Bond: Do you expect me to talk?
Goldfinger: No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die

AgentLampshade

Nov 9, 2009
"The spell is broken. What do you think will happen next? Let's welcome chaos."

And from the same game, this gem: "He plucks the threads that make us dance, finger and toe! We surrender in joy to the lowest of the foul and rank; we submerge through darkness, rancid filth. Hour by hour, we move downward, ever closer to Hell, in a slow, steady gait. Now, let the world resonate! Sloth! Gluttony! Greed! Envy! Lust! Wrath! And Pride! A bell of chaos that tolls human desires! After two thousand long years, the once sealed gate to the demonic world will open! Destruction! Carnage and Despair! Let your instincts drive you! Entrap this world in fear! As its very name Temen-ni-gru strikes terror into the heart of mankind. Then I will become the ultimate ruler of this wasteland engulfed with pandemonium. The demonic power that Sparda once imprisoned... will be... MINE!"

Anything said by Adam Clark is guaranteed to be awesome.

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
"I'm too old, too tired, and in far too much of a hurry to play C.Y.A. with an "A" that hasn't seen P.T. since whisky tangoed a froxtrot."
~Admiral Emm, Schlock Mercenary [http://www.schlockmercenary.com/2012-09-23]

"Oh, You forgot something, didn't you? Back at the start, I said I was going to tell you about the time I almost died."
~The big bad whose name escapes me at the moment, Fallen

Raognerrrm

Apr 2, 2011
"This is not war. This is pest control."
"You are superior in only one respect. You are better at dying."
- Daleks

"Humanity is a plague; a swarm of clever monkeys which the good earth cannot support. All human civilisations fail, and for the same reason; humans are too greedy. It is time to put an end to them forever." - Anna Fang (A Darkling Plain, Philip Reeve)

"So they sent you to stop me, eh? They must not like you very much."
"Perfect timing! I just finished your grave."
- Solomon (Solomon's Boneyard)

I'm sure I have some more somewhere, but these are the ones off the top of my head.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
"THAT'S A BINGO!"

or

"whats that N**** doing on a hoarse!?" <-or somthing to that effect

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
"No Bond. I expect you to die"

"Do you remember when I killed your brother? I talked JUST, LIKE, THIIIISSSSS!"

"How does it feel to be in the wrong place at the wrong time?"

MiskWisk

Mar 17, 2012
Got to say, the Black Beetle from Young Justice has the one the best lines ever IMO.

"Nothing like a warm plasma blast to calm the nerves... and clean off the tomato stains"