Favorite Villain of all time?

All Hail Lelouch

Feb 5, 2010
What is it?
It can be from any game, movie, or anime.

Mine would be Myotismon from Digimon.

You thought you killed him for good in the first season, but then he comes back as the mastermind in the second season. Plus he's absolutely insane in every manner.

Watch this for proof of his evil:

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
King Hamdo from Now and Then, Here and There.

Anyone who has seen the show will understand why.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Kefka from Final Fantasy VI.
[img height= 350]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_FjciXAGe44U/SxPx_bJBA5I/AAAAAAAAAOU/QL1kiPn74Eg/s1600/kefka.png[/img]

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
Otis Driftwood and Captain Spaulding from House of 1000 corpses and The Devil's Rejects. The Captain is already in my avatar. but i have provided a picture of Otis.

Both are sadistic people who not only kill randoms but while in the process humiliate and torture them in various ways. I would explain but i'd rather you go and see both movies.

trueluigi7

Nov 22, 2009
Furburt said:
Ha, funnily enough, this reminds me of my first ever post.

My favourite villain is most probably the private detective,, Visser, from the Coen Brothers film Blood Simple. He just represents callous, opportunistic depravity. Played by the always creepy M. Emmet Walsh.

The Coens are great at making creeps.
I love the Coens and all of thier movies I still have more to see though...

My favorite villain of all time is probably HAL 9000 from "2001 A Space Odyssey" because of the thought of is it the computer or is it humanity.

Kurokami

Feb 23, 2009
All Hail Lelouch said:
What is it?
It can be from any game, movie, or anime.

Mine would be Myotismon from Digimon.

You thought you killed him for good in the first season, but then he comes back as the mastermind in the second season. Plus he's absolutely insane in every manner.

Watch this for proof of his evil:
Magneto from X-men, can't help but feel I'd do the same thing in his position.

RJ Dalton

Aug 13, 2009
Claude Frolo, from the Hunchback of Notre Dame. The book version, not the movie. No movie that I've ever seen has ever captured Claude Frolo for what he was. And there's a special circle in hell prepared for the Disney executives for what they did to him in that God-awful cartoon.

Xeros

Aug 13, 2008
Anton Girdeux. Sure he didn't do too much, but he was badass. Kind of like a Boba Fett thing.

Veleste

Mar 27, 2010
Hannibal Lecter was the first that popped into my mind but Highbrow got there before me so I'll go with Light from Death Note. Light was crazy and evil but he had a lot of admirable qualities too. He was trying to make the world a better place, he was insanely smart and he loved his father and family. Too bad he went absolutely criminally insane.

KimberlyGoreHound

Mar 17, 2010
Peter Mountain or Christie Whiles, since they're the target of the films, yet horribly depraved. Fantastic.

Anton Chigurh is incredibly well written as well.

As far as games go, Ganondorf, because I'm in love with the Zelda series.

Babitz

Jan 18, 2010
At first just Liquid Snake popped into my mind, but I remember lots of great villains like Kefka, Johan Liebert, the gay looking clown from hunter x hunter, SHODAN... Can't remember any more now that it's 1:21 am here.

Jul 9, 2008
Ganondorf. Not for his work in the Zelda games, you understand (though he is a good villain in them), but rather because of There Will Be Brawl.
You ever hear of Hyrule? That was a great nation. Ruled by Wisdom, upheld by Courage and...eh, hungry for Power. Men lived by the sword, protected or damned their families by the weight of their sacks. This was a great nation.
You know how Hyrule fell?
Stock trading! Economic collapse! The one, great nation fell not to barbarians or warlords, but to bureaucracy. What I failed to do in a thousand years, these dickless maggots did in two elections!
Do not mistake my intent, friend. Your kingdom will recognize it's new ruler, or it will burn. We ALL will burn. Your princess, ooh, she'll burn real pretty.

MellowFellow

Feb 14, 2010
Veleste said:
Hannibal Lecter was the first that popped into my mind but Highbrow got there before me so I'll go with Light from Death Note. Light was crazy and evil but he had a lot of admirable qualities too. He was trying to make the world a better place, he was insanely smart and he loved his father and family. Too bad he went absolutely criminally insane.
I agree with you Veleste on Light, he turned crazy after getting the death note, but I just really wanted Light to win just to see what his new world would look like.
My choice is Saren from Mass Effect. He just seemed like a real good villain, because he thought his way of doing things was absolute.