Favourite christmas eps/movie on youtube.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Since Christmas is coming up, and see we are on the internets here, I thought I'd start a thread on people's favourite christmas movies and eps, but instead of just being about Die Hard, I'd specify ones that are on youtube (or similar) so can be watched by people who don't have their copy of Die Hard to hand. To start:

From a 1954 American TV series of Sherlock Holmes, filmed in France. Not really Sherlock Holmes, but if it was called "Inspector Dave and his mate Barry" it'd be fine. The series could be a little hit or miss, with widely varying tone, but this was a good ep.

From Cosgrove Hall's Wind in the Willows series. Actually the second Christmas ep they did, the one in the first season was also good, but I think this one was better.

He-Man and She-Ra Christmas special. Could very easily have turned out painfully bad, but it somehow just works. Of note, the "Beast Monster", when they didn't put too much effort into coming up with a name.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Oh, should have posetd this before:
Jeremy Brett is THE Sherlock Holmes. Peter Cushing played the role for a bit, and also has a version of The Blue Carbuncle (both versions actually share a cast member, because you can't watch classic British TV without seeing guest stars you've seen in other classic British TV), but his version (and his Sherlock Holmes in general) just wasn't as good.

Also: