Favourite game ever?

huntywoo97

May 8, 2011
So, as the title says what is your favourite game of all time? Mine is either the Jak and daxter trilogy or bioshock I've played it about 5 times and I still need to complete it on the hardest difficulty

Et3rnalLegend64

Jan 9, 2009
Okami is up there. Persona 4 is quickly flying up the list. I'll play Persona 3 later (I actually picked up Persona 4 first)

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
huntywoo97 said:
So, as the title says what is your favourite game of all time? Mine is either the Jak and daxter trilogy or bioshock I've played it about 5 times and I still need to complete it on the hardest difficulty
Xenogears. Still my best game every.

Great plot, great characters, great combat. Love that game.

PolarBearClub

Aug 7, 2008
Probably have to say FFX, it opened me up to the world of RPGs and I've never looked back!

It's closely followed by the First Metal Gear for the PSone. I found it in a bargain bin for about £5, and I think at the time I was most intrigued by the fact that it was split over 2 discs! I took this to mean that it was some huge game of epic proportion, and I'll say I was right.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
KotOR 1.
I've played it over 60 times through, and I've enjoyed it every time.

Arqus_Zed

Aug 12, 2009
Jak II, Okami, the original Spyro the Dragon trilogy, SMT: Lucifer's Call, Shadow Hearts: Covenant, ...

So many choices.

But if I had to choose, I'd go for Final Fantasy IX. That game just had it all. A fantastic, magical story; engaging characters; magnificent art direction; a huge, memorable soundtrack; a simple yet enjoyable battle system; the best Chocobo mini-game of the entire series; an explorable world map and side quests; gorgeous CG-movies; and to top it off, it had Moogles!

jpblade666

Dec 23, 2010
Super Mario Bros 3, Paper mario, Nostalgia, Pacman. Borderlands is one of the newer games that I love. Too many to name lol, I only listed the ones I can think of.

DigitalAtlas

Mar 31, 2011
At the moment, I guess Legend of Zelda Wind Waker. I've been talking about it enough. I'd say God Hand, but I've yet to beat it, same with the other games that are high on my praise list lately. Give it a week and they'll be Summer projects.

kayisking

Sep 14, 2010
TerribleAssassin said:
Portal 2.

It's so rich, and there's stil loads of replay value.
I'm going to have to agree with this man here. It truly is a magnificent game.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
*Looks at avatar* Hmmmm.

To be honest it's hard for me to say because I cannot compare different genres, as I like them for different reasons.

TheLiham

Apr 15, 2010
Star Wars: KOToR, Half-life, Portal, Halo 2, The Urbz: Sims in the city (surprisingly good)