Favourite Weapon from Any Game!

Federalist92

Jul 28, 2009
Ok.
This thread is pretty self-explanitary.
In any game you've ever played, what is your favourite weapon.
Be as specific as you want. Theres no need to be vauge and say a heavey machine gun.
We want detail on this thread.

For me it has to be the ARC3 regular assault rifle off Frontlines,: Fuel of War.

Its the simplest weapon on the game (other than the pistol) and the default one when you first start the campaign but i think its the best. Plenty of ammo, large clips and extremely effective against all infantry and drones on the game. You could have the heavy assault but it slows you down, and i'm the sort of guy who charges mindlessly forward guns blazing. When my healths low it really hinders my retreating speed.
When you pick the ARC3 you automatically get a grenade launching gun aswell. If the grenade launcher was to become underslung on the Assault rifle i would say that that gun would be the best in the world. EVER!

You guys go now.

dark_taint92

That's Cap'n Taint to you
Jan 26, 2009
haha crow bar HL :D
the sword out of halo stupid over powered lol
either that or the scatter gun lol

Proteus214

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2009
The Phoenix from Perfect Dark. I had dreamed up a weapon like that years earlier, and much to my surprise it appeared in one of my favorite N64 games.

throwitinthetrash

Apr 15, 2009
Ripper.
It's a gun
That shoots saw blades

The only way you could improve on it, is if they exploded into flying shrapnel after spinning.

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
*Gngh*...too...tired...to make...search bar...comment. And this is even in the wrong board.

I'd have to say my favorite weapon would have to be the backmounted grenade launchers from the Armored Core games. I can't tell you how many times those things have save me.

Federalist92

Jul 28, 2009
JFuss said:
the penatrator form F.E.A.R and the blades of chaos/Athena from god of war
They are amazing. God of war is so cool. Those blades are just so agile and easy to use because of the fact they're on chains.

ACM_Shadow

Aug 6, 2009
The BFG, DOOM chainsaw (was a ninja in MP with that :p), powered up gravity gun, F.E.A.R penatrator, and possibly either Cloud's sword, or dual gunblades.
Lol, finished doom 3 using chainsaw and flashlight, way to much time on my hands.
and
pvtchunders said:
Ripper.
It's a gun
That shoots saw blades

The only way you could improve on it, is if they exploded into flying shrapnel after spinning.
if its unreal tourny ripper, alt fire makes it explode when it hits something

Federalist92

Jul 28, 2009
Never thought about the grav-hammer from Halo 3.
Not really a gun but it can be used to hit enemys who are a reasonable distance away, and its amusing to see them go flying in many directions.
Also the regular gun off gears of war.
I love the chainsaw bayonet.

BertTheNerd

May 11, 2009
ACM_Shadow said:
pvtchunders said:
Ripper.
It's a gun
That shoots saw blades

if its unreal tourny ripper, alt fire makes it explode when it hits something
those were the times...
also an awesome weapon: the grenade launcher from tomb raider 2 - gotta love the
explosion-animation (basically it just ripped apart the polygon-model of any hit enemy
and made the parts drift away in opposite directions...kind of silly, but back then it
felt pretty impressive to me)

Also, Super Mario's metal shiny ass - instant kills by just jumping on someone?
gotta love that...