Favourite Weapon from Any Game!

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Suiseiseki IRL said:
*Gngh*...too...tired...to make...search bar...comment. And this is even in the wrong board.

I'd have to say my favorite weapon would have to be the backmounted grenade launchers from the Armored Core games. I can't tell you how many times those things have save me.
I only managed to complete the hardest ending on For Answer by using those...
[diety], that level was a pain.

I can't really think of a favourite weapon right now.. so I'll just say...
The MP5. From any decent game that has it.

throwitinthetrash

Apr 15, 2009
ACM_Shadow said:
The BFG, DOOM chainsaw (was a ninja in MP with that :p), powered up gravity gun, F.E.A.R penatrator, and possibly either Cloud's sword, or dual gunblades.
Lol, finished doom 3 using chainsaw and flashlight, way to much time on my hands.
and
pvtchunders said:
Ripper.
It's a gun
That shoots saw blades

The only way you could improve on it, is if they exploded into flying shrapnel after spinning.
if its unreal tourny ripper, alt fire makes it explode when it hits something
Oo, sorry, I was thinking the dead space ripper. Should've specified, but the unreal one is also nice. Just... not like the dead space one :]

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009
The Fat Man. Overkill all the way!
BTW I think the Experimental MIRV is not a good weapon. You'll just blow urself up with it.
And of course good old AK-47. I dunno why, it's just so symbolic.

Scolar Visari

Jan 8, 2008
M14 from CoD4, nothing like showing uppity kids what real marksmanship is. I just plop down with my appropriately camouflaged M14 and pick people off before they even know I'm there. Hell I've even shot snipers just by spotting their muzzle flash.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
Federalist92 said:
Ok.
This thread is pretty self-explanitary.
In any game you've ever played, what is your favourite weapon.
Be as specific as you want. Theres no need to be vauge and say a heavey machine gun.
We want detail on this thread.

For me it has to be the ARC3 regular assault rifle off Frontlines,: Fuel of War.
Its the simplest weapon on the game (other than the pistol) and the default one when you first start the campaign but i think its the best. Plenty of ammo, large clips and extremely effective against all infantry and drones on the game. You could have the heavy assault but it slows you down, and i'm the sort of guy who charges mindlessly forward guns blazing. When my healths low it really hinders my retreating speed.
When you pick the ARC3 you automatically get a grenade launching gun aswell. If the grenade launcher was to become underslung on the Assault rifle i would say that that gun would be the best in the world. EVER!

You guys go now.
use the search bar. a thread including favorite, best, or weapon in its name is made once or twice a week.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
the M16A4 Carbine in COD4. the thing aims better than a sniper rifle with iron sights.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Insert Comedy Here said:
Experimental MIRV- Nuke Launcher.

There's No Kill Like OverKill.
What about OOVVVEERRKIIILLLL!!.

OT:Mine would be any Katana from any game.EVER!!.

SlightDelirium

Aug 4, 2009
Talim's Double Crescent Blade from Soul Calibur II, so many good memories of making my opponent scream with rage :)

Lemur_Ninja

Aug 6, 2009
I would want the Portal Gun from Portal. You know what? Forget driving back and forth, just place a portal at your destination, place one at home or somewhere else, and save the gas money.

rossatdi

Aug 27, 2008
HillDragon said:
rossatdi said:
HillDragon said:
rossatdi said:
Search Button!
I think this has been your favorite two times running now. =D
I know, and no one ever seems to use it!
Well, most people don't notice it as a choice the first time through a game and by that point it's far too late.
Well yeah, but if they'd read the manual properly. But then no one ever does these days!

Ristoril

Aug 14, 2009
far too many guns
i dont like guns just point and shoot too easy my favorite weapon is teh hidden dagger from assasains creed quick, eficiant and fun

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
Crowbar.

Ahh, the cool thing is that even you, yes you, can go and get one and pretend to be Mr. Freeman.

or the lightsabers in pretty much all the star wars games