Featured User Group: Furrehs

Kuliani

BEACUASE
Dec 14, 2004
Featured User Group: Furrehs

Yes, there is a Furry group on The Escapist.

Read Full Article

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
A very interesting read. Heard a lot about this group through a few people and it seems like a laugh. Congrats to them.

Also, just a heads-up, this hasn't updated on the Community page tab, it's still saying the Tardis Crew's group spotlight is up.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
So good to have the group for us furries be spotlighted ^^

We are indeed a friendly bunch. Just need some people to stop thinking we're all just a bunched of horned up people who like to play as anthropomorphic animals...
We have a lot of hugs, cuddles and such to give :3

Enemy Of The State

May 31, 2010
Lambi said:

We are indeed a friendly bunch. Just need some people to stop thinking we're all just a bunched of horned up people who like to play as anthropomorphic animals...
Well said!

It's true :3

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
1nfinite_Cros5 said:
Alright! When are they going to highlight a group who has a fetish for feet?
When someone makes a group for people with fetishes for feet and make it notable?
Furry isn't necessarily a fetish, by the way.

O.T. Nice to see they got recognised for being a lovely place to go, even if it doesn't suite me all that well.

*EDIT* Cool, I just found my name in that collage. Didn't think I was notable enough to be on it, seeing has I'm not a regular and stopped visiting it ages ago.

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
1nfinite_Cros5 said:
Alright! When are they going to highlight a group who has a fetish for feet?
Being a furry isn't about having a fetish

I'm so happy to see this spotlight up. It felt like it was a long-time-coming. Thanks for featuring us!

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
I was not even aware we had a furry group on the escapist... Well, learn something new everyday.

Chrono212

Fluttershy has a mean K:DR
May 19, 2009
RatRace123 said:
I was not even aware we had a furry group on the escapist... Well, learn something new everyday.
*ta da!* Here we are! ^__^

OT: WOooooo! First the TARDIS Crew and now Furrehs! My two favourite groups being featured in a row must be some kind of record *coughbadgecough* ;3

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
It seems we have groups of all shapes and sizes on The Escapist. I had no idea there was a furry group here. These spotlights sure are good, and I'm not saying that because my group was on here. Unfortunately my Blackbird has no fur and so cannot join. I guess I'll have to start a "Feathery" group.

Also why is this not on the community tab yet? A big fuss was made about the new community tab, and these sections don't even get posted in the news feed. Plus the tags at the top of the page don't work so it's really hard to look over past featured groups and users.

Snowden's Secret

Apr 4, 2010
RatRace123 said:
Neither did I, several days ago. Now...well, look closely at the Word Wall they posted, and see if you can find me. :p

OT: This is Awesome! ^_^ And I heartily agree with the point raised about the chat system. Pressing F5 on the group page has now become yet another constant in my life. Otherwise, it's a really good place to be.

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
thenumberthirteen said:
It seems we have groups of all shapes and sizes on The Escapist. I had no idea there was a furry group here. These spotlights sure are good, and I'm not saying that because my group was on here. Unfortunately my Blackbird has no fur and so cannot join. I guess I'll have to start a "Feathery" group.

Also why is this not on the community tab yet? A big fuss was made about the new community tab, and these sections don't even get posted in the news feed. Plus the tags at the top of the page don't work so it's really hard to look over past featured groups and users.
Wrong. We actually have a few Avians as part of our group.
Hell, Sporky111 up there is a Salamander. All are welcome.

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
This is wrong, they should all perish and burn in hell!

No wait, I meant "I approve of this group even though I am no member". Whew, that was a completely-not-freudian slip...
I mean how can you stay mad at this face?
http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx218/karahkitty/Commission%20Stuff/chronoquickportrait.png
Wait, bad example. Ah, here we go:
http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx218/karahkitty/Commission%20Stuff/tamaskan2.png
D'aww.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
Commander Breetai said:
Oh goody. Proof the furries really can ruin every site they touch.
huh?? in which way have we ruined the escapist??

or are you being sarcastic?

i dont get your comment, please explain :/

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Commander Breetai said:
Oh goody. Proof the furries really can ruin every site they touch.
Haven't you been banned yet?

OT: I used to be a big member of this, but when it started getting active(if my experiment is accurate, we're the most active user group on the Escapist) I kinda stopped going to it for a while. But I've been meaning to return to it, I just can never think of anything to talk about.

Also, I just noticed my name on the banner. Horrays!

Edit: Huh.

Edit 2: Woo, 1 year and going! Keep it up!

mr_rubino

Sep 19, 2010
Lambi said:

Friendly, and I imagine very soft as well. Not that I'm keen on finding out.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
:O So many people I had no idea were furballs.
("Furball" isn't something derogatory to furries, is it? <.<
I mean, I think of cute, cuddly things when I hear that term.)