Feds are reportedly abducting people in portland

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
Remember when over 100K mortgage were falsify, highly likely by both the people who applied for the loan and definitely by the banks who gave out the loan and quite a few intermediaries.... which lead to the GFC... and no one went to jail over it? Maybe a couple of hundred thousand people committed fraud which destroyed the economy and no one went to jail. Yes, I repeated it because its so stupendously stupid. Thanks Bush/Obama. Like the GFC, there is way too many people to arrest now

But, in actual fact, these governors/ PDs probably following the manual on protest developed by the US army a while ago. Cracking down on protest leads to more protest and possibly an overthrow of the government. It was developed because its been used MANY times as a way to overthrow other countries (the latest being Libya). If your objective is to overthrow a government, your objective is to make the government over react to protest. It calcifies the population against the government. A small example of this was the Oregon Mums reaction to federal police cracking down.
I 'member

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Because there was an invested interest in keeping the riots going till the elections.
Wut. The governor and Mayor are doing plenty to try and stop them because they think that they’re bad for their election chances. It’s literally just the DA who already won their election and is facing little challenge if memory serves that is doing this. Fuck, Ted’s probably going to lose because of this and Kate Brown definitely doesn’t want any of the people running against him to replace them. You know fuckall about Oregon politics bro.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
Wut. The governor and Mayor are doing plenty to try and stop them because they think that they’re bad for their election chances. It’s literally just the DA who already won their election and is facing little challenge if memory serves that is doing this. Fuck, Ted’s probably going to lose because of this and Kate Brown definitely doesn’t want any of the people running against him to replace them. You know fuckall about Oregon politics bro.
The NATIONAL elections

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
The NATIONAL elections
Oregon only goes red if people in Portland can’t vote which is possibly gonna happen if Trump uses riots as justification to just take the city over, the media’s coverage of Portland has galvanized Trump’s base on a National level more than Biden’s (aside from two weeks in July), the Mayor and Governor are trying to help the cops pull this exact shit off and it’s basically just the DA fighting it, you know nothing about what you’re talking about.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
Oregon only goes red if people in Portland can’t vote which is possibly gonna happen if Trump uses riots as justification to just take the city over, the media’s coverage of Portland has galvanized Trump’s base on a National level more than Biden’s (aside from two weeks in July), the Mayor and Governor are trying to help the cops pull this exact shit off and it’s basically just the DA fighting it, you know nothing about what you’re talking about.
I'll be more specific because I live in a wonderland where people can read my minds.

This isn't about flipping Oregon. It's about agitation. I am certain the dems decided to ride the tiger after floyd but the tiger is eating them now.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
Trump wishes he could be HARD ON CRIME like Harris
I bet he gets hard just thinking about all of that cheap prison labor she got for California
Too bad they're crap at putting out fires though. I get them, why risk your life for *literal* slave wages?

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
I'll be more specific because I live in a wonderland where people can read my minds.

This isn't about flipping Oregon. It's about agitation. I am certain the dems decided to ride the tiger after floyd but the tiger is eating them now.
To be fair, I don't think the Dems have to do much. It's a self inflicted wound. The Dems are just sitting back, eating some popcorn

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
To be fair, I don't think the Dems have to do much. It's a self inflicted wound. The Dems are just sitting back, eating some popcorn
I'm not sure you understand me.
I honestly think that the last two months have been a boon for Republicans.

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA

The Oregon dem machine is very unhappy with the riots and they tend to operate fairly independently due to rarely being the focus, and the DA challenging all this is a grassroots progressive. Your argument makes zero sense.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
The Oregon dem machine is very unhappy with the riots and they tend to operate fairly independently due to rarely being the focus, and the DA challenging all this is a grassroots progressive. Your argument makes zero sense.
Remember when CHAZ existed until they wrecked the mayor's house? I 'member. It was comfortable for them to run this - thttps://nationalfile.com/seattle-gave-soundcloud-rapper-turned-chop-warlord-raz-simone-80000-to-build-recording-studio-in-2019/ until they went off their leash. https://www.newsbreak.com/washingto...az-cleared-after-protestors-come-to-her-house

But this isn't related, just a tangent. I do connect this in my head though, which is why I got into this conclusion

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Remember when CHAZ existed until they wrecked the mayor's house? I 'member. It was comfortable for them to run this - thttps://nationalfile.com/seattle-gave-soundcloud-rapper-turned-chop-warlord-raz-simone-80000-to-build-recording-studio-in-2019/ until they went off their leash. https://www.newsbreak.com/washingto...az-cleared-after-protestors-come-to-her-house

But this isn't related, just a tangent. I do connect this in my head though, which is why I got into this conclusion
Well they also tried to wreck Ted’s house two months ago and he immediately had everyone arrested. Your conclusion is wrong.