Feed Dump: A Bag Full Of Bees

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
A Bag Full Of Bees

This week's Feed Dump engages "minimum spoop" mode.

Watch Video

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Kathleen probably would've been better off referencing Fred Flintstone's fraternity, whatever their name was.

Jan 12, 2012
Lvl 64 Klutz said:
Kathleen probably would've been better off referencing Fred Flintstone's fraternity, whatever their name was.
Loyal Order of the Water Buffalo No. 26. To get in, you have to spend 13 minutes in a closet with sexy Watson.

Hiramas

Aug 31, 2010
The weirdness is strong with this one.
But who am I telling, this is LRR....
Also, I guess Alex will have to go topless on stream again now.
He could paint himself green and melt with the background, though.
That would actually be funny.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Thunderous Cacophony said:
Lvl 64 Klutz said:
Loyal Order of the Water Buffalo No. 26. To get in, you have to spend 13 minutes in a closet with sexy Watson.
AH!

OT: Despite the mic issues, this was a very satisfying dump. After all, I can't help but approve people celebrating International Bring a Shit-ton of Bees to Work Day!

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
That's... not what going to Brown Town [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9GT9YgDfKU&feature=player_detailpage#t=241] means [http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=brown+town]...

Avaholic03

May 11, 2009
Actually, "A bag full of bees" would be the best name for a 13-year-old metal band, because that's what they would probably sound like.

Flatfrog

Dec 29, 2010
That was a particularly odd episode, but when we saw sexy topless Alex I haven't laughed so much at a Feed Dump moment for ages.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
1. I carry bags of bees with me everyday for company
2. I have the weirdest best boner right now.

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Alex seems to get semi naked with disturbing frequency nowadays.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
I thought that Brown Town was slang for anal sex... the question is whether Kathleens friend knew that.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
kailus13 said:
I thought that Brown Town was slang for anal sex... the question is whether Kathleens friend knew that.
Which makes his use of that term in a Magic: The Gathering game probably more disturbing than should probably be allowed by law.

BTW...Alex should just be glad the master of disguise from Get Smart and/or Jason Vorhees(sp?) are not here.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
GamemasterAnthony said:
kailus13 said:
Which makes his use of that term in a Magic: The Gathering game probably more disturbing than should probably be allowed by law.
Especially since it's after he plays a minotaur.

(and now to see how long it takes for someone to say "I've seen that picture.")

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
Not spoopy enough. Unsubbing.

I mean - I thought - Fuck.

Hey, Alex. Alex. Hey.

Thirteen.

Maximium spoopy.

Jokes aside, who in Hell figures that stolen bits of food warrants a stab? I mean, if that flies, I'll just up and murder my own damn mother, the next time she swipes some of my mashed potatoes! YAY, I CAN HAS PROSECUTION!

Captcha: Rocky Mountain King
Is that you, Paarthurnax?

varmintx

Oct 6, 2011
Oh good, I'm not the only one that immediately thought Kathleen was talking about anal sex. Now, I feel less like a pervert...very slightly less.