Feed Dump: A Rifle is Forever

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
A Rifle is Forever

That is one jeweler that you do not want to rob.

Watch Video

Simon Leonhart

Jan 4, 2010
This makes me excited for Desert Bus 6 when I can watch spectacles such as these 24/7! Also I hope the new couch will be there!

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
Not calling 911 may surprise or upset some people, but unless a kid is bleeding all over the place we're supposed to contact the parents first. With a broken arm the kid was probably still conscious so ya, school made the correct legal move there.

For the Jewelery shop, is there a waiting period on my gun? Because giving a girl a ring and coming home a few days later with a gun is probably a little more frightening than both at the same time.

Lastly the looks like a very comfortable couch, I can't wait for it to be featured on Desert Bus.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Is this one of those couches from hell that causes people who sit on it to channel their innermost serial killer before the couch eats them alive?

Might want to get some scotch guard on that...

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Wow...with that hat, we may have just seen the counterargument to everything being cooler with Deadpool. Or...maybe we just need to give the hat to someone other than Graham.

DEADPOOL: Just give the hat to me!

No...you wearing a hat of yourself would cause a causality event that would cause the entire multiverse to collapse in on itself. You know what that means...

DEADPOOL: No more chimichangas?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

UNHchabo

Dec 24, 2008
Just to let you guys know, the "and now some news" graphic is missing; I just get a black screen.

newwiseman said:
For the Jewelery shop, is there a waiting period on my gun? Because giving a girl a ring and coming home a few days later with a gun is probably a little more frightening than both at the same time.
It's in Atlanta, Georgia, so no. Here in California it's "10 24-hour periods", which makes no sense to me. Aren't waiting periods designed to stop impulse buying? Wouldn't even 24 hours take care of that?

Frasman

Aug 4, 2010
That actually happened to me when I was in highschool. I took a hockey stick to my right eyebrow. It shattered the bone and it was bleeding quite badly. They tried calling my mom, but she was working, so they called my uncle, who lived an hour away had to pick me up and take me to the hospital. I ended up waiting an hour and a half at school, with a bloody tee shirt wrapped around my head. The hospital was only 10 min away.

Yojoo

Sep 9, 2010
In first grade I broke my wrist at recess. They didn't even call my parents, they just gave me an ice pack and sent me back to class. I actually had after-school daycare that day, too, so it was about six hours of me crying before my mother found out and immediately realized that my wrist was shattered...

shiajun

Jun 12, 2008
UNHchabo said:
Just to let you guys know, the "and now some news" graphic is missing; I just get a black screen.
That's because they didn't do a news rhyme this time, because of the excitement for the couch. Graham say it outright. In the first 15 seconds.

UNHchabo

Dec 24, 2008
GamemasterAnthony said:
No...you wearing a hat of yourself would cause a causality event that would cause the entire multiverse to collapse in on itself.
"Some say he has a full-size tattoo of his face... on his face."

shiajun said:
UNHchabo said:
That's because they didn't do a news rhyme this time, because of the excitement for the couch. Graham say it outright. In the first 15 seconds.
Yeah, but with the musical cue I figured there would be something, instead of just a black screen. If this was intentional, then oh well.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
My God, if the couch is what's made this dark, then Kathleen "Tumor Meat Truck" De Vere must NEVER SIT ON IT.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Formica Archonis said:
My God, if the couch is what's made this dark, then Kathleen "Tumor Meat Truck" De Vere must NEVER SIT ON IT.
Too late. Why do you think Kathleen is selling iron maidens now?

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
You guys surprised me, I was expecting "There may be better sources for news, but they don't have... this *couch*!"

Jan 12, 2012
newwiseman said:
Not calling 911 may surprise or upset some people, but unless a kid is bleeding all over the place we're supposed to contact the parents first. With a broken arm the kid was probably still conscious so ya, school made the correct legal move there.
I can support this claim. In middle school I had my arm broken by an asshole. I didn't go to the office immediately, hoping the pain would stop, but eventually I staggered and they called a teacher (who moonlights as a volunteer firefighter) in to check me out. She didn't know what was wrong, so they just called my mother and had her take me away to get it checked out.

Also, if they Athena's Wink person is here, I would just like to say you make nice hats. I'm looking at your store now, and may or may not purchase one.