Feed Dump: Black Metal and Nudity

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
Jonluw said:
Woooo!
Norway's been mentioned in a show that's not made in Norway!
I must alert the king at once! Or I suppose there is no need, as his psychic princess undoubtedly has informed him about it. (Yes, we have a 'psychic' princess)
Norway represent!

And I thought we agreed to not speak of the heathen princess at the last super-secret-viking-pillage-meeting? Seriously, you were there.

[sub]... And you forgot to bring snacks.[/sub]

Anyway, I like this show. Like, really much. Keep the hats coming.

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
More people need to be watching this. I know there's a version of ENN on penny arcade, but I'd hate to see this show get the 23 skidoo as well. This stuff is hilarious.

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
As probably the only New Zealander on the Escapist, I would like to say two things.

One - Kathleen, your accent wasn't offensive. It was humorous.

Two - I apologize on behalf of our nation for supplying the world with the most aggressively retarded news ever concieved.

Doc Incognito

Currently AFK
Nov 17, 2009
I get the feeling that Graham will be using that sigh-off until he runs out of great hats. And judging from my limited knowledge of the LRR costume room, that will take a very, VERY long time.

jacobschndr

Aug 15, 2008
Its called a Gondolla, not canal boat...just sayin

This show is like Duct Tape, very useful, reliable, and greatly appreciated to have

thelastnomad

Nov 18, 2009
Pffffffh

Firstly - Footrot Flats is freaking amazing, and I laughed my butt off at the reference. Slide in a cheeky Billy T James comment next time for extra effect Kathleen.
B - New Zealand icons rule, the Aussies keep trying to steal all of our stuff. Plus we totally dominated Mount Everest
And Tre - I am soooo at http://www.tepapa.govt.nz/pages/default.aspx once they have Shreks bones!

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
wow......so a guy stuffed himself inside...

anyway, hahaha I totally agree. sure it might suck getting your laptop or other valuables stolen, but if the thief did it in an awesome old fashion yet advanced James Bond villain style...that'd be pretty cool

Lilitu

Feb 22, 2011
I just wonder how the thief would have gotten out of that suitcase. I always thought that the luggage space in a bus is so crowded that there is no space at all with all these suitcases. And once the thief has gotten out...somehow...where would he have hidden his loot? In an extra loot-suitcase?! I need more information! ;)

khsh

Apr 16, 2009
You'd be surprised how many New Zealanders The Escapist has, I'd say.
I mean, there are now at least two of us.
I think FD needs a "Graham's New Zealand story of the week" splash intro page by now, given the frequency with which they occur.
I'd be happy to provide them with a genu-wine New Zealand accent voice clip if they want!

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Don Reba said:
Jonluw said:
Don Reba said:
That is awesome. Can she kill someone with her brain [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfcdqzHyTM0]?
Not, uh... quite...
She talks to angels...
Oh. So, she reads people's minds and talks to angels - like God's snitch on Earth! :)
I don't know if they are 'those' kinds of angels.
It isn't really clear to me what her powers are, but she did open up an 'Angel academy' called Astarte education where people can learn healing and talking to angels and stuff.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6915262.stm

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Chapper said:
Jonluw said:
Woooo!
I must alert the king at once! Or I suppose there is no need, as his psychic princess undoubtedly has informed him about it. (Yes, we have a 'psychic' princess)
Norway represent!

And I thought we agreed to not speak of the heathen princess at the last super-secret-viking-pillage-meeting? Seriously, you were there.

I like to think I made up for it with the mead I brought.

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
Jonluw said:
Chapper said:
Jonluw said:
Woooo!
Norway represent!

I like to think I made up for it with the mead I brought.
Oh, that was you? Fair enough then.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Lady Kathleen said:
Katatori-kun said:
It's no substitute for ENN going away, but still a great show. Good job to all involved.
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/checkpoint/
You must be getting tired of doing that :p

Loved this one, guys!

First Admirable, now Cshurch, Graham? lol

I'm actually hoping to one day go into the Irish diplomatic corps (not nearly as cool as the Green Lantern Corps, but we do have a connection to green) so the prospect of meeting Norwegian diplomats with Black Metal playing in their offices sounds like something made out of the finest congealed awesome.
Perhaps poached or scrambled, even.

baq

Dec 25, 2008
Yes, but YOU don't have THIS hat http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2011/06/ipad-hat-2011-06-15-2.jpg !