Feed Dump: Cats & Mice

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Cats & Mice

The stories about a huge cat and a dead mouse are actually unrelated.

Watch Video

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Oh god that news about the fly is hilarious! Does even Beyonce know that they used her name for a new species of fly?

Valanthe

Sep 24, 2009
The look on Kathleen's face after the big slap was absolutely priceless, great episode, I hope this never gets cancelled.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Well James, did you watch?
Scrustle said:
And a meme was born. That no-one except Escapists will understand...
Oh please, that's in like Bob. Asking questions won't help Africa.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Did I miss the memo that said this was "Contented Sigh Day" on the Escapist?

I'm confused about Astromouse.... less about the museum display, and more about it's origin. Did they strap the mouse to a rocket for the sake of protesting animal cruelty? Or did they just hear about a bunch of douchebags strapping a mouse to a rocket and then just adopted the corpse?

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Huh, am I wrong or is this the first time there's been three people on the couch opposite Graham in Feed Dump? If so, I think it works pretty well.

fgdfgdgd

May 9, 2009
I asked for Australian accent attempts when Desert Bus was on, and now I got them anyway...bloody rippa...crikey--screw this I'm off to Star Bucks *kidding, kidding, I don't drink horrible coffee*

pluizig

Jan 11, 2010
Lvl 64 Klutz said:
I'm confused about Astromouse.... less about the museum display, and more about it's origin. Did they strap the mouse to a rocket for the sake of protesting animal cruelty? Or did they just hear about a bunch of douchebags strapping a mouse to a rocket and then just adopted the corpse?
The latter.

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
I have never had to pause the video to laugh so many times before, especially for Kathleen's face when Alex got whipped'. That was comedy gold.

I <3 LRR so much right now.

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
Love that little touch with the Dutch again. This one was great, you should never go back to having only three hosts. Four hosts is the perfect number.