Feed Dump: Cats & Mice

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
James: Now available in hatless version! :)

And don't forget they now have cupcake-shaped cakes. MEGA CUPCAKE. I wonder if the TSA would let one of those on board an airplane... or if they'd confiscate it again because the frosting was a "gel-like substance"...

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009

And I will echo Alex's "NONONONONONONO" in naming an insect after Beyonce. Well... At least now you can crush Beyonce beneath your feet. And why do they need money to put a cat on a diet? :O

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
BehattedWanderer said:
Graham_LRR said:
Cats & Mice

The stories about a huge cat and a dead mouse are actually unrelated.

Watch Video
In regards to the diminishing cake sizes, have you guys not seen Cake Balls? They're just small balls. Of cake. Covered in a frosting coating. They're six different kinds of freaking amazing.
Alex mentions them specifically actually. Starbucks sells them on sticks, and calls them cake pops.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
BehattedWanderer said:
Graham_LRR said:
Cats & Mice

The stories about a huge cat and a dead mouse are actually unrelated.

Watch Video
In regards to the diminishing cake sizes, have you guys not seen Cake Balls? They're just small balls. Of cake. Covered in a frosting coating. They're six different kinds of freaking amazing.
Alex mentions them specifically actually. Starbucks sells them on sticks, and calls them cake pops.
Aha! I haven't seen them in Starbucks. I have seen bakeries offer the stickless ones, however, so curiosity slated.

Kajamakuji

Nov 18, 2009
Holy shit. A feed dump which has had stuff occur where I used to live! I actually even volunteered at that shelter too! And now for everyone who is perhaps interested. A picture of "Tiny"
http://www.frederictonspca.ca/images/stories/tinyonsmallbed.jpg

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Kajamakuji said:
Holy shit. A feed dump which has had stuff occur where I used to live! I actually even volunteered at that shelter too! And now for everyone who is perhaps interested. A picture of "Tiny"
http://www.frederictonspca.ca/images/stories/tinyonsmallbed.jpg
Truly, Jabba the Catt. He probably spends donation proceeds on slave girls.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I was expecting some kind of deadmau5 joke :p. Good episode as usual, loved the 'No, no, no, no!'

JonnWood

Jul 16, 2008
Alex seems more gay than usual this week. Maybe it's because he's cosplaying as one of the Village people.