Feed Dump: Criminals & Lawyers

GasparNolasco

Dec 13, 2010
Totally agree! Until the guys from Village People get into the news business you guys have the best news bulletin ever.

warfjm

Nov 14, 2007
TF2 already has something just like that.

Behold! The Towering Pillar of Hats!

NightlyNews

Mar 25, 2011
vxicepickxv said:
Oddly enough, I don't know how the house got moved either.

Mobile homes are actually named after the place they're made in, Mobile, Alabama. That's how they got the name Mobile Home. They're not actually as mobile as most people think.
I feel this is one of those times where I hear something on the internet that is false and then repeat it for the rest of my life and people just think I'm a moron.

Don't mobile homes have wheels? Or are you talking about the ones that are basically boxes. One of my friends moved his entire house by basically freeing it from the foundation and a truck moved it. I would believe a smaller house (his house was like 2k square feet) would be easier to move.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
I'm forced to agree with Kathleen. Muties gotta mute.

I seriously have to wonder what goes through you mind before you shoot someone with your breast milk.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
NightlyNews said:
vxicepickxv said:
Oddly enough, I don't know how the house got moved either.

Mobile homes are actually named after the place they're made in, Mobile, Alabama. That's how they got the name Mobile Home. They're not actually as mobile as most people think.
I feel this is one of those times where I hear something on the internet that is false and then repeat it for the rest of my life and people just think I'm a moron.

Don't mobile homes have wheels? Or are you talking about the ones that are basically boxes. One of my friends moved his entire house by basically freeing it from the foundation and a truck moved it. I would believe a smaller house (his house was like 2k square feet) would be easier to move.
A lot of the "mobile homes" around here can't be moved. At least not without modification. Though they were initially driven here

dmcc85

Feb 18, 2010
i like the way kathleene talks.
she was my favored actor ever since ENN !