Feed Dump: Drugged Food in the 90s

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Drugged Food in the 90s

The best (and presumably only) source for all your drugged pigs and political stripping news.

Watch Video

Asturiel

the God of Pants
Nov 24, 2009
Welp this has officially become my favorite Wednesday show, screw off Zero Punctuation!

Also, turning The Phailhouse into a weekly show is amazing, keep up the good work guys! :)

vrbtny

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2009
To quote Graham : "What the fuck are you doing!?!!" to the two of them rockin the 90's.

OT : Another great show again, and informative. Note to self, take your own food to china..... and don't order a Chinese in China. Although you would be able to win the Olympic gold in 100 meters in under 7 seconds if you did.

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
Alex sounded so sad during Kathleen's political fact of the week. Was I the only one who thought that?

Also, when the Wayne's World part started, my reaction was literally the same as Graham's. Still, that didn't stop me from chuckling at the whole thing.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
So everytime I see a new LRR video with Kathleen, she's constantly mooning me? With billions of tiny butts? Not sure how to react to that.

In all seriousness, love the show! Funny episode!

Apparently Graham got the Segal Special.

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
I've never watched Feed Dump before, and I HAVE BEEN MISSING OUT!!! Now to go back and watch all of the previous episode.

lemiel14n3

happiness is a warm gun
Mar 18, 2010
I'm from Radnor Pa (well, walking distance) and you're pronouncing it wrong (understandable, all our towns in this area were named either by the Indians or the Amish, hell we've got a town called Intercourse) it's pronounced "rad-nr" (not sure why the "o" is silent, but hell whatever)

Keep up the entertainment.

Craazhy

Tic-Tock and Crash
Aug 22, 2009
I will *sigh* take one for the team and volunteer to be the next host of Feed Dump following the unfortunate passing of Graham Stark. He will be missed.

BrownGaijin

Jan 31, 2009
"Two sisters sued a cemetery by the seashore."

Only Kathleen can say something so goofy, and get away with it by looking adorable.

I also like how the Wayne's World reference came out of nowhere.

Off topic: 747 posts - whee I'm a plane!

ChocoFace

Nov 19, 2008
That was the most gentle and caressing way to break a neck in the history of ever.

nice episode though.

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
I think Kathleen and Alex are getting too much caffeine, or sugar, or something.

lemiel14n3 said:
I'm from Radnor Pa (well, walking distance) and you're pronouncing it wrong (understandable, all our towns in this area were named either by the Indians or the Amish, hell we've got a town called Intercourse) it's pronounced "rad-nr" (not sure why the "o" is silent, but hell whatever)
It's funnier with the O though, and it gives you an excuse to call him "Grah Ham."

loodmoney

Apr 25, 2011
Almost lost it when Alex broke Graham's neck. Violent flashbacks to this. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=447JIf_8qk4]

First time I got an in-joke; I am so proud!

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Again a hilarious episode. Loved the Wayne's World thingy, and the ending was rather funny. And most of the stuff you talked about was funny, too.
So, i guess this was a great episode.

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
This made absolutely no sense. The entire time, I was all, "What!? WHAT?! What tha- wha- huh? But that-".

And I loved it.