Feed Dump: Five Giraffes and a Bear

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Five Giraffes and a Bear

Even by Feed Dump standards this episode is off the rails. Cam and Andrew realize why cartoon mascots need pants.

Watch Video

Jan 12, 2012
Winnie the Pooh didn't convince the world he didn't have to wear pants, the world convinced him to put on a shirt at least, come on man, there are kids watching. Most bears are proudly without any clothes at all.

Also, that's a solid tagline: "Feed Dump: We could not be more or less educational."

Shocksplicer

Apr 10, 2011
Kathleen, we love you, but maybe tone back the animations, cutaways etc just a wee bit?
They're funny, but this episode was just a bit much.

Captcha: "Please enter: Play Sparta for Free"
Oh go suck a dick you cancerous fuckbags.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
I'd really like to see a "Make things worse" competition between Cam and Alex. First to be freaked out loses.

Has there been a single Feed Dump where "Don't put it in there" hasn't been appropriate?

So is the "bear" they mention in a youtube video actually a hairy gay man? I don't get why it's a joke otherwise.

How do you even fit one giraffe onto a plane? Remove all the seats?

Getting a lot of mileage from this gold bar. I suggest making it the official Feed Dump prop.

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Well I know what Im challenging Andrew and Cameron to sing a duet of in next years Desert Bus.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
"No, no, no, don't put that in there!".
I see you've just stumbled upon your next crazy succesful slogan for on posters and T-shirts!!!

CAPTCHA: "Pick me!".

Hmmm...
"No, no, no, don't put THAT in there; Pick ME!".

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
Shocksplicer said:
Kathleen, we love you, but maybe tone back the animations, cutaways etc just a wee bit?
Huh. Most people like them. Anyone else feel this way?

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
I don't know, anyone who thought "Fa Fa" or "Either Way" sound happy probably wasn't listening to the music, either. In fact, let's go a step further. I'm pretty sure there's only 2 or 3 songs that sound happy even if you don't listen to the lyrics. I will give you guys "So Long," though.

Sorry, I'm a Guster fan and could not let that one slide. Moving on....

"I think I do see the problem."
"I don't."

Aaaand I choked on my drink. Note to self. Never. Drink. During. Feed. Dump.

Moving o...holy crap did this get dark fast!

WWmelb

Sep 7, 2011
Lady Kathleen said:
Shocksplicer said:
Eh, i think its good to mix things up a bit, as long as your princess self keeps hosting some dumps for my entertainment i'm all good :D

Speaking of can you bestow a duchy on me? Or should that be a douchey? ....

Shocksplicer

Apr 10, 2011
Lady Kathleen said:
Shocksplicer said:
Don't get me wrong, I like them. I just think that they were a bit densely packed in this episode, which broke the flow a bit.

Jan 12, 2012
Shocksplicer said:
Lady Kathleen said:
Shocksplicer said:
Don't get me wrong, I like them. I just think that they were a bit densely packed in this episode, which broke the flow a bit.
Same. It's one thing if an image or two pops up over the course of the episode to enhance stuff, but another to layer it on so thick.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Andrew, you're wrong
Winnie has sawdust for brains, dammit!

P.S. Cam, when you die, please donate your brains to science! We need to find out how your brains work and how to recreate them. Dammit, Cam you owe it to humanity!

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Lady Kathleen said:
Shocksplicer said:
well I like them.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Redlin5 said:
Cam's prop gold bar moment has now topped my list of favorite Cam scenes.

I'm dying here!!! XD
*gnaws on your comment*
Lady Kathleen said:
Shocksplicer said:
I love your editing!