Feed Dump: Florida and Andy's Explosion of Crazy

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Florida and Andy's Explosion of Crazy

This episode went a weird place, then a dark place, then back to the weird place. Andy and Alex dial up the crazy.

Watch Video

castlewise

Lord Fancypants
Jul 18, 2010
Ah Andy. So good. Is there actually a superhero who's weakness is wood? Or is that just sonic screwdrivers?

Kitanin

Mar 31, 2009
castlewise said:
Ah Andy. So good. Is there actually a superhero who's weakness is wood? Or is that just sonic screwdrivers?
It is an occasional weakness of Green Lantern (instead of the colour yellow). To reference another video series on The Escapist, "COMICS ARE WEIRD!"

Oct 20, 2010
Kitanin said:
castlewise said:
It is an occasional weakness of Green Lantern (instead of the colour yellow). To reference another video series on The Escapist, "COMICS ARE WEIRD!"

Poor, poor Green Lantern. Being on the same team as Wonder Woman, but your weakness is wood....

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
SilverStuddedSquirre said:
Kitanin said:
castlewise said:

Poor, poor Green Lantern. Being on the same team as Wonder Woman, but your weakness is wood....
That's a different Green Lantern.

Although speaking of Florida, and gravestones, there was a case in Baker County where the bodies weren't moved.

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Alex is showing up missing clothing in more and more videos this week...

Eamar

Elite Member
Feb 22, 2012
Country
UK
Oh man, this episode had me in stitches the whole way through. I'm not sure if it was the news stories or the combination of Alex and Andy or the whole glorious mixture, but great job this week.

Martin Drkos

Mar 7, 2012
Kitanin said:
castlewise said:
I did not know that. But he is still not as bad off as Power Girl who's weakness is anything natural.

la1366

Nov 7, 2009
Can we an escapist and/or LRR show with Andrew Cownden?

Anything?

Like a show where he talks about books, or games, or movies, or what he saw that day, or just looked at a f***ing camera for 3 minutes each week - I'm pretty sure he could make it work.

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
Are those the goggles from the thing where you dropped stuff and filmed it with a high speed camera?

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
I want my own personal Andy clone.
I just want to hang out with him, make him say funny things and hug him. That's not weird right?

deathjavu

Nov 18, 2009
jdarksun said:
Dude who is Andy and why is he so funny?
An old friend of LRR who has a "real job" in acting.

Andy is amazing, but he's not around Victoria much. Generally LRRfans get their biggest doses of Andy during Desert Bus, in November. We can get entire days of glorious, glorious Andy.

(those of you who want more Andy, take note. Desert Bus. November. Days.)

Jan 12, 2012
la1366 said:
Can we an escapist and/or LRR show with Andrew Cownden?

Anything?

Like a show where he talks about books, or games, or movies, or what he saw that day, or just looked at a f***ing camera for 3 minutes each week - I'm pretty sure he could make it work.
I'll buy the ad space if he promises to do the Arstotzkan accent.

OT: Is it just me, or is Alex becoming progressively more naked as time passes. There's this, the LRR sketch, and I could swear I saw him topless in a Crapshot. In about a week, I expect full frontal nudity.

Also, I think "Central Newfoundland and Labrador" is that little strip of the Atlantic that cuts the island off from the rest of us.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
No Andy, don't good, we miss you! Also, this is one of the weirder ep of Feed Dump and it look like Kathleen had some fun editing it

-M

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Heh, Andy completely derailed the episode not once, not twice but thrice... still, that story of the guy dying is perhaps a little macabre for Feed Dump... how did he die though?