Feed Dump: Frosty Cardboard Marmite

Hoplon

Jabbering Fool
Mar 31, 2010
FUCK YOU GUYS! ;P

That Marmite spill could be ruinous! I fuel my self with tea and toast with Marmite. *sob* all that Marmite...

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Thanks for reminding me of this awesome dude:
I don't think I even understand what marmite is, or why someone would like it.

May 29, 2011
GeorgW" post="6.328285.13376401 said:
I don't think I even understand what marmite is, or why someone would like it.[/quote
Marmite [/n]: the most delicious thing in the universe.

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
We're not English and therefore hate Marmite{/quote]

Hey as an Englishman I resent that remark! The English people are just as capable of hating Marmite as everyone else in the world!

JackJL

Jun 18, 2011
Can't believe I'm the first to ask.

What is the Clearly A Cardboard Cutout Of Vin Diesel's opinion of erotic Star Trek fan fiction?

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
GeorgW said:
I don't think I even understand what marmite is, or why someone would like it.
It's stuff made from yeast extract.

There's really no other way to describe it.

hypermage

Feb 13, 2010
Harry clearly values his privacy enough to dislike being credited by his first name. Due to all the touching, perhaps.

UNHchabo

Dec 24, 2008
To be fair, you actually do need to be careful what toilet paper you use with a septic tank. However, almost all stores will carry septic-tank-safe paper.

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
I haven't checked lately, but I think at least half of the toilet paper packages in a grocery store will mention that they are safe for septic tanks if you read the fine print. Although, being old enough to have problems with fine print myself, I can see how this might prove troublesome for old people.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
I'm very happy that you got to keep Harry. He should be on Feed Dump more often now.

Geisterkarle

Dec 27, 2010
ROBOT SANTA!
Will we get more X-Mas puns in the next few weeks? :)
Also intersting question: after Paul was "felt up", will he ever sit on Santa's lap again???

godofallu

Jun 8, 2010
I generally expect the episodes to be funny, and don't usually comment on the videos I watch.

I just wanted to pop in and say this episode was especially hilarious. I loved it. Great Job. Yadda yadda.

Also I learned something new, Marmite is some sort of weird spreadable yeast thing that British people eat. Cool.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
There must have been some magic in that paper bag he found.
For when he put it to his lips, he began to dance around!

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
Robot Santa is the Honorable Judge Pimp Santa's evil twin is my Bing Crosby cover band.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
The video kept pausing while buffering while Paul was talking, and it kept giving him what could possibly be an "O" face. Or him just after a great sneeze. These images had my ribs aching from laughing, when paired with the myriad Creepy Graham faces.

Also--New Hat! Yay! Matt has one more thing for his Wubbing! And Paul can balance more things on his head!