Feed Dump: Frosty Cardboard Marmite

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
Shouldn't Creepy Doll be on his way to a good home? Or was this filmed before he was sent off? Also, I'm sure Morgan especially would be quite happy if the world ran out of Marmite, although I don't think Bill would complain either.

purifico

Oct 29, 2009
But didn't you sell the Creepy Doll (I even bid, but could not give more than 2500 :(()? Or is that another creepy doll?

I sure hope that there'll be another Creepy Doll to buy next year - I'll start saving my money now.

Safaia

Sep 24, 2010
GeorgW said:
Thanks for reminding me of this awesome dude:
I'M GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT THIS.

Also, for those of you asking, the person who bought the creepy doll donated him back to LRR. Because that person is awesome.

Xelien

Oct 22, 2008
Cain_Zeros said:
Shouldn't Creepy Doll be on his way to a good home? Or was this filmed before he was sent off?
purifico said:
But didn't you sell the Creepy Doll (I even bid, but could not give more than 2500 :(()? Or is that another creepy doll?

I sure hope that there'll be another Creepy Doll to buy next year - I'll start saving my money now.
The guy who won the creepy doll auction let LRR keep him because I guess he's just awesome like that. Plus he already won stuff in other auctions he won too.

Crudler

Jun 2, 2008
BrotherRool said:
British!!! Britain!! I'm not frickin' English
Well, geographically speaking the event took place 'in England', the phrase is also a long running LRR joke. The crew are pretty intelligent and do know the difference between the countries in the UK.

purifico

Oct 29, 2009
Xelien said:
Cain_Zeros said:
Shouldn't Creepy Doll be on his way to a good home? Or was this filmed before he was sent off?
purifico said:

The guy who won the creepy doll auction let LRR keep him because I guess he's just awesome like that. Plus he already won stuff in other auctions he won too.
Oh wow. How nice of him. I know I wouldn't be as generous. I just like Harry the Creepy Doll to much to pass on a chance to get my hands on it.

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
Crudler said:
BrotherRool said:
British!!! Britain!! I'm not frickin' English
Well, geographically speaking the event took place 'in England', the phrase is also a long running LRR joke. The crew are pretty intelligent and do know the difference between the countries in the UK.
I reason it that when the location doesn't particularly matter and it's in a context not just between British people Britain is preferrable over any country name because England is so large that the other members of the union would get ignored. Unless the event is particularly relevant to one part. English is fine if it was cricketing occurence or if it involved Cheddar (the place) that sort of thing. Equally if something funny were to happen in Wales and involved someone speaking Welsh, well then Wales would be fine.

But don't worry I'm not actually annoyed/angry, just need to keep the old rivalry up :D 'sides if you don't challenge these things you'll get a bunch of American viewers talking about England's Prime Minister and nonsense like that

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Lvl 64 Klutz said:
There must have been some magic in that paper bag he found.
For when he put it to his lips, he began to dance around!
Oh god, I can't believe you said that. Though it was awesome.

Bhaalspawn said:
Kathleen getting excited about Robot Santa... HNNNG! Reaching Book Fort levels of Adorkable Captain, the manly ship is going down!
When is Kathleen ever NOT adorable?

[The]Rock

Jan 12, 2011
in england.

I've changed my steam name to "drunken frosty the snowman" for christmas, just because of this episode