Feed Dump: Hewlett Packard's Penis App

Dirkie

Feb 3, 2009
The only relation to shoe size and the size of a persons reproductive organ is that when you have shoes, there is roughly a 50% chance you are either male or female*.

*actual numbers might be a little more varied, depending on the persons background, pedigree and the availabilitity of shoes.

Liberkhaos

Mar 14, 2014
Thunderous Cacophony said:
Tombfyre said:
Oh, Vancouver Island... Where any temperature above 18 is too damn hot. In other news, I tend to miss the island whenever I'm busy baking in the high 30's summer of Alberta.
http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/canada/british-columbia/vancouver
Apparently it's in the mid-20's. Not super hot, but warm enough.

Anyways, today I learned that Cam can't do a good Southern accent, and that I should never trust him with a large amount of dogs.
Forget it guys! We're in the high 20's low 30's depending where on the island and with what little water we've had this month (2 rainy days)it truly feels like hell.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
DJShire said:
Neutral accent, what are you talking aboot?
Most likely that people don't associate the Canadian accent with anything in particular so they don't have any preconceptions about the intelligence of the person speaking with it... I mean beyond the "Eh" thing.

I can see the reasoning, despite being Australian, some people think I sound British because I don't use very much Aussie slang or speak with the kind of broad Irwin/Dundee drawl that people expect.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
All fear the Daystar?

Oh no...

I know what's coming now... >.<

OT: This is the first Feed Dump I've seen in a long time where I got the news from the Escapist before it appeared here! :D

We knew dogs felt jealousy already. Why did this science need to be done?

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Sourman said:
castlewise said:
Someone needs to make a gif of Graham using his phone at 3:54.
Yes please

On a related note, Graham's shoe size is 14? The man is a beast! I honestly didn't know they made shoes tha big.
...lllllladies?