Feed Dump: Hot Dump 3: Penis Edition

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Hot Dump 3: Penis Edition

The Feed Dump gang crowds into a hot tub, and makes like, six solid minutes of dick jokes. No really. All these stories are about penises.

Watch Video

Jan 12, 2012
And here I thought today would be just another day. Little did I know that my breakfast would involve a hot dump full of penii.

I like the doubling-down on Canadiana this episode. We got Heritage Minutes, Marshall Mcluhan, and even the Barenaked Ladies. And the anthem, I suppose.

Also, congratulations to Kathleen for her award; may she bask in her glory, and then hopefully move on to something where the statue isn't shaped like a storage device several generations out of date.

Albino Boo

Jun 14, 2010
Bah the Welsh are always playing catch up in England we have

Username Redacted

Dec 29, 2010
My takeaway from this episode is that if I'm ever filming something in a hot tub that my correspondents need to have good enough vision to not need glasses or contacts.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Well...that was rather a steamy episode, literally AND figuratively.

Where is that taking place, BTW? Looks like you guys were in a lodge that I may want to consider visiting for a future vacation.

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
GamemasterAnthony said:

Where is that taking place, BTW? Looks like you guys were in a lodge that I may want to consider visiting for a future vacation.
We were at a ski lodge on Vancouver Island.

owbu

Feb 14, 2011
Eulenentmannungsmanie is a common problem here in germany, dont make fun of it!

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
I'd like to imagine that "Snowy Night Owl" is actually a euphemism for old, silver-haired man.

JenSeven

Crazy person! Avoid!
Oct 19, 2010
I always find it very annoying when I come across this.

Almost all birds (except for certain ducks and swans) have no outside genitalia.
They do not have penises.

They procreate by pushing their anuses (cloaca) together and squirting through that.
And yes, the females also have one single orifice through which everything happens.

But as a whole, every enjoyable episode and congrats on the award Kathleen!

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Booze-tub log cabin, some (dubious) naked flesh AND "Call your doctor... mostly to give you a HIGH FIVE"????
At just 3 minutes in, ALREADY: BEST Dump evahhhhh! :D

And then ....... The perfect landing; TWO HATS!!!! ^_^

Jake Martinez

Apr 2, 2010
I remember the days of yore when having a good time meant grabbing a bunch of brewskies or applejack and climbing into the hot tub naked. Boys and girls, naked hot tubbing, drugs and alcohol with Pink Floyd playing in the back ground.

We were nicer people then. We didn't accuse everyone of rampant social misdeeds over twitter or try to repress people from expressing themselves.

I blame the kids born in the 80's. Something happened to them that fucked them up.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
"Ian":I'm the only one who brought "saki".

Must resist. Pull all your willpower together. DON'T GO THERE!!!
You mean saki-saki?

Please don't judge me too harsh, I'm weak.

P.S. But on the serious note, isn't proper pronunciation sake?
P.P.S. "Serious note" regarding pronunciation of sake? Dammit, what have I become?

Dimitriov

The end is nigh.
May 24, 2010
Jake Martinez said:
I remember the days of yore when having a good time meant grabbing a bunch of brewskies or applejack and climbing into the hot tub naked. Boys and girls, naked hot tubbing, drugs and alcohol with Pink Floyd playing in the back ground.

We were nicer people then. We didn't accuse everyone of rampant social misdeeds over twitter or try to repress people from expressing themselves.

I blame the kids born in the 80's. Something happened to them that fucked them up.
It's obvious isn't it? We were raised by the kind of people whose behaviour you just described.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Lady Kathleen said:
GamemasterAnthony said:

We were at a ski lodge on Vancouver Island.
Ah...many thanks, milady! *makes note*

Ah nertz...now I can't decide between this, the road trip through the I-90 to Deadwood, or the road trip up to Grand Marais up in the Arrowhead this summer!

voltair27

Apr 9, 2012
I was smiling through pretty much the entire episode but it was the stinger that got me. Good job.