Feed Dump: Hot Nurses and Pregnant Chimps

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Hot Nurses and Pregnant Chimps

Graham and his hats put on a one man show.

Watch Video

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
I thought the focus was off and then you pointed out you were alone... I'll say great job knowing that.

aeric90

Mar 31, 2010
Felt so much like Phailhaus to have Graham alone on camera... and boo to the rest of the crew and friends for not helping out!

Also this epsiode is going to kill the people in the Hat Market game.

Slash Joel

Apr 7, 2011
I can imagine the headlines now. "Scetch comedy leader murders his crew because of strange abondonment issues."

Dont lie you can see that Stark is about to snap.

vrbtny

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2009
"Kiss my hair-less arse, because I've got some pokemon to play."

I laughed so hard at that line.

(I mighta paraphrased a bit)

also

"Fuck Science...."

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Let give an applause to Graham for his one man show version of today episode!
Did the others get ill or something? That would make that past LRR episode (where everyone got ill except for Matt) somewhat ironic.

I chuckle at the chimp part that the down side if anyone actually did it with a chimp.

Dumori

Dumori(masoddaa)
May 28, 2010
aeric90 said:
Felt so much like Phailhaus to have Graham alone on camera...
I was just going to say the same. Was very much like Phailhaus different set though and more hats.

ZodiacBraves

Jun 26, 2008
When Graham said nobody else was in today's episode I was worried that it wasn't going to be all that funny. Glad to see I was proven wrong, I actually laughed a lot.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
For those of you wondering about the venomous snake requirements for proper labels I will explain it.

English Name of Snake
Genus and Species of Snake
Quantity of snakes in pen
Information about snakebite results and location of nearest antivenom. The antivenom is usually kept on site.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
"My fucking hero" indeed.

Lost poisonous snakes? Did he check in the fridge? Sometimes when I lose something, it shows up in the fridge.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Poor Graham, it looks like if he was alone for a week he may go crazy. On the plus side we would have some epic videos to watch

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
Sorry, Graham. I watched a minute and twenty seconds, then gave up. It just feels so empty without at least two other people there. And while I appreciate that the acoustics were non-existent in this episode, the timing of that fix was poor because it made the video feel even emptier.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Graham Stark and his Dancing Hats...

Are they playing alongside Conrad Poohs and his Dancing Teeth?

Off Topic: Distorted Stu...I HOPE that trainer isn't playing a Nuzlocke challenge...

Mouse_Crouse

Apr 28, 2010
Why oh why was this episode so good? I was worried when I heard it was only going to be one person. But I must say he really hit it out of the park. Well done sir! Tell the rest to kiss your hairless arse because you sir made the best episode to date.

ActionDan

Jun 29, 2009
Oh wow, how did Graham manage to get the TF2's "Towering Pillar of Hats"? Must be a promotional thing...

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Congratulations Graham for managing to make this just as entertaining as usual despite being completely alone.

wmcduff

Sep 25, 2007
OK, can we start a fund to get LRR a full set of hockey equipment? They're Canadian for maple syrup's sake! Also, LRR hockey jersey would be pretty awesome.

krellen

Unrepentant Obsidian Fanboy
Jan 23, 2009
No offence to the rest of the LRR crowd, but this episode was really, really entertaining.

Though that could be the schadenfreude of watching a man slowly go insane on camera talking.